The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
One more moment to add to my list (I'm going to have to go through here and compile everything I've listed) is from the Fraggle Rock episode Gone But Not Forgotten, when Wembley sings "Just a Dream Away" with the metamorphisized Mudwell, who recalls the song even though he doesn't remember Wembley. Then later Wembley tells Gobo that he's found a way to "keep part of him alive in my memory, too." And in the background as the episode comes to an end we hear Richard-as-Mudwell singing the last line: we'll meet again, someday, just a dream away...

Makes me smile and want to cry at the same time.

-Kim

Gonzo14

Reaction score
how 'bout the People Profiles on Jim Henson, when Frank Oz was tring not to cry.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am wondering if there are going to be tear jerkin extras in the new DVDs

AAO

Reaction score
So Many Tear Jerkers....

For me, there were so many moments in the Henson that lead me to tears. For instance, when I was a child, I watched "The Muppets Take Manhatten" for the first time on tape. I was very young at that time. I was watching the scene where Kermit has just found out that he and the others got a deal to produce a broadway musical. But he then steps out in front of the yellow taxi and gets hit! Well, of course, I was like four at the time. I ran through the house screaming to my mother, "Kermit's dead! They killed Kermit!" I was freaking out. My mother thought, "Jim Henson wouldn't go to that extremes." But, she explained to me what had happened, and I was okay. But of course, I still tear up to this day when they sing, "Saying Goodbye". Oh! My favorite film with is "Follow That Bird". I cried everytime Big Bird sang "I'm A Blue Bird" and when the Sleaze Brothers took him away in the cage. Of course, Big Bird unknowingly was falling for their scheme.

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I've rethought mine.

I'd have to say mine was when I was accepted for an internship with the JH company only to have them go through the whole sale thing before i could start.

Never got to do it. Want the opportunity again someday but good luck with Disney.

PePe's Cousin

Reaction score
"It ain't easy bein' green"... I always break down with Kermit's slow, meaningful songs. Like "Rainbow Connection". I just recieved my "Rainbow Connection" Muppet's Figure set. It's way cool! :smile:

Henson brought so much to us! I miss him... :cry:

unclematt

Reaction score
Candice Bergen's speech about Jim at the Emmys after his death. Great speech from a woman who truly understands what "The Magic" is all about.

PePe's Cousin

Reaction score
Magic *

So far, I honestly think we're never gonna get the same magic as we did before. :cry: We need another "...Dark Crystal" to enrich our lives. I love that movie! I cried when Kira died and came back in Jen's arms... "sniff-sniff"

I need more talking vegitables in my life! :flirt:

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
For me it would definantly be a few of the following:
Saying Goodbye from The Muppets Take Manhatten. Yeah, almost everyones said this one. Inch worm. Don't know why but it always gets me. When The River Meets The Sea - From Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas. Muppets from Space when Gonzo's leaving. Everytime. Especially what Kermit says.
That's about all I can think of right now.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
And yet another one from me...

Bear singing "The Goodbye Song" at last year's MDA telethon...alone. It's just...it's not the same without Luna singing along with him.

-Kim