"The Moppet Family..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
No no, leave the cow. We have a game of chess to finish. She ate most of the pieces. Of course I'm just blaming my love of wood on the cow. Jumps out of window singing songs from the score of Cabaret
(In the garden)
(Talking into hand) Hello Spiderman, this is Aunt Dan-Dan. What do you mean Gwen Stefani ate all of your toes. You must still have one. What do you mean one isn't enough? I'm sorry there's someone else on the line

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh bother. Now Aunt Dan-Dan jumped out the kitchen window and landed on the herbicious border. Mother will be furious, she put a lot of money and time into that thing. Time to employ a gardener and money to pay him.

Vic! Do you have that gardener's phone number? We may need him to mend the border before your mother gets home.

Whatever

Reaction score
*hops onto cow as it bolts away from Aunt Dan-Dan*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I have the gardener on speed dial
(Still talking into hand)
Harry, I have an important job for you. Much more important than last time. What do you mean your name isn't Harry? Hello? Hello? Oh it's OK (to family) he was going under a tunnel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Down at the rest home...
Adam: So tell me sis, what's been bothering you? Oh, it's that dog again? Hmmm, you might want to put an ice pack on that sore ankle of yours. Well, hopefully everything will be OK when you get back home tomorrow. No, I'm sure your herbaceous border's fine, they wouldn't dare tread on that.
*Conversation continues between Mother and her brother.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Returns home
There, I've had my pills and now I'm allowed on the streets again! I forgot to tell you all, I invited the village minister Father Spunney over for some fun. He's moved to his own Christian version of the Playboy mansion. You'd think he'd get lonely all alone in a massive mansion, but his Playboy Nunnies keep him entertained. Excuse me, father of the family. You don't have any toast leftover do you? Because I'm suddenly very hungry!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo Vic. Lets go see a movie. I found my yak. Sorry for him running away with on his back. I'm trying to teach him to not take off people him his back. But come on. The movie starts in a while. We're going to miss it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sure, Dan-Dan, there's a little toast left, dry by now, on the side.

I wonder how Mother's getting on. And I do wish she was here...I could do with a cup of tea.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Yo Vic. Lets go see a movie. I found my yak. Sorry for him running away with on his back. I'm trying to teach him to not take off people him his back. But come on. The movie starts in a while. We're going to miss it.
And awaaaay we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.