"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: I dont' want him completely devoid of magic. It would ruin fate and the fate of Glendale School of the arts.

Nicky: *watching Father* You're okay Sailor. Just back where ye belong.

Nicole: Is this going to harm my brother?

Thomas: I'll do anything. I'll be fine guys.

Miss Mignolia: You people are amazingly brave.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *blinking* What's going on here...Christy...how did you...Mignolia...*realises something is amiss* *whispers* Why are we surrounded by magic?

Hevej: *hidden in the shadows (seriously...NO one can see him here for now, alright? I need someone to play off)* Waiting, I'm waiting. Waiting. Counting. Waiting.

--

Mrs Moppet Senior: *dashes through train, leaping from carriage to carriage until she reaches the woman she THINKS it Mrs Moore, it's really Kyle's great-great-great-grandmother person* YOU! You got here before me and snatched the treasure! Where is it!

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: Beau, to explain the young girl and boy are my children. The girl is Nicole Rebekah Rezan Dimitri and the boy is Thomas Ryan Rezan Dimitri. Thomas is very sick. He was born with too much magical power. I am sorry I have had to leave you and disappear. We've been traveling time to find a cure before the power could kill him. Do you forgive us? *smiles* Oh and I've been impersonating my great grandmother Miss Mignolia. That was really me earlier.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *collapses* *awaken* *collapses* *awakens*

Hevej: *in shadows* *is collapsed on by Father* *shoves him off* *ahem* *moves to other shadowy corner*

Father: *to Mother* Children...Then that explains, the magic! How did...when...*steps back to examine the children* Why, hello, my dears. I'm so pleased to meet you. *aside to Mother* Psst...You have some explaining to do.

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: Me! What about you? Where'd you get that tattoo? When did you get that new tattoo? And what are you doing here!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Tatt-*pulls up sleeve* It's not a tattoo! It's...oh goodness, I still have part blue patches from when I woke up blue on St Patricks day after giving up tea...GAH! And the fact it looks like a heart and the word "Liz" has nothing to do with me, it's a skin rash, darling.

Hevej: *climbs wall like a lizard*

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: *raises an eyebrow* Uh huh....Nicole and Thomas are Ron's kids I found them abandoned and Ron murdered.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *stares* Ron-Goodness, I had no idea...And I didn't know the Wild West was the place for these kinds of reelations, either. Are we still in the Wild West, by the way, been so long since I smelt a horse I can bearly remember.

Hevej: *hisses* The tight jeans sortta give it away. *climbing over celing, attached with spurs off his cowboy boots*

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: I cleaned you up after we "talked". Why are you here?