The kids on Sesame Street: Where are they now?

Pino

Reaction score
does anyone has a picture of the record "Cookie Monster and Grover: True Blue" for me? So I can put it on MuppetWiki? Or maybe you can put it there ure self? Its still missing namely :wink:

Pino

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I have an album, cookie monster and grover: true blue, which has the song Still we Like each other, which was originally on the Sesame Street Live album, and john john sang with grover on that song.
I forgot to quote my reply.... lol:halo:

superboober

Reaction score
I'm most interested in the fate of Daniella who appeared in those bits with Forgetful Jones around 1979 or so ("You're not Vanilla? Then you must be Chocolate."); I kind of liked her.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I saw a clip with her recently! Aww...She is adorable! I forgot about her for a while but I remember seeing her being reran over the years after she was no longs on the show.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, we know what Jon Jon, Fanny and Shola are up to now or at least what they were doing at the time the 20th anniversary special aired. Then there was Kiesha Knight Pullam who had a good eight year run as Rudy on "The Cosby Show." I don't know about too many others though. I'm especially curious about Debbie Chen (Patty on "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.") I wish there was a place where we could look this stuff up.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just can't forget about that time Maria took the kids the see Stevie wonder and he kept playing all the notes on the keyboard that kept going "Tatyana Ali" after she told him her name. That was so cute, hehe!

dogteacher

Reaction score
kids on classic sesame street episodes--where are they now?

Hi there, first post here :smile:

I was watching our newly arrived "Old School" Sesame DVDs the other day, and through the segments with kids I started wondering if any of those kids went on to become actors of note. Some of the faces looked like they could be familiar. Any leads?