The kids on Sesame Street: Where are they now?

fatblue

Reaction score
I remember these skits with the kids who were pretty much regulars,and wonder what they are up to now being all grown up:

Kermit and his skits with this girl Tracy (there were two of them)
Grover and Jon Jon
Kermit's skit with those two girls: Charla and Fannie
Any others I left out, let me know.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes it would be nice to hear what they are doing these days. Is the girl Tracy you mentioned that was in the 2 skits with Kermit the girl who kept saying "Cookie Monster" during the abc's and laughing so adorably? And/Or was she the one that kept hugging Kermit by squeezing his neck real hard and making Kermit gasp in a funny sound and then she would laugh real cutely?
And back in 1989, as you might already know, when SS did a 20 year anniversary prime time special a grown up John John made a guest appearance and counted to 20 again with Herry (reminding Herry that HE goes first and Herry has to go SECOND). John John was in the military and I think was in uniform.

BEAR

Reaction score
It is funny you mentioned this because I was thinking for a long time about putting up a thread about it. It would be interesting to know what happened to those kids in the improv scenes with Grover and Kermit, etc., but I am wondering what happened to kid characters that would hang out on the street. They don't really have regular kids on anymore like they use too.

ssetta

Reaction score
I also wonder about the girl who sang "Me and My Llama." Somehow, I think it might have been either Mariah Carey or Christina Aguilera when they were little.

BEAR

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I also wonder about the girl who sang "Me and My Llama." Somehow, I think it might have been either Mariah Carey or Christina Aguilera when they were little.
Good Lord, I would hope not. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Call me cuckoo, but I've been wondering what a certain little boy who's popped up from time to time is up to now. If it helps explaining which little boy I'm talking about, you may remember him "hanging down from a trapeze, you need you legs to bend at the knees".

mikebennidict

Reaction score
ssetta said:
what makes you think that? you need to expalin that in order for us you understand.

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, it couldn't have been Christina because she was born in 1980, and that song was made in 1978. But it might have been Mariah Carey because she was born in 1970. Do you think it could have been her?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, we have seen a grown Jon Jon, Fanny and Shala in the 20th anniversary schedule. I really don't know much about the other kids. I'd like to know whatever happened to Patty from "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street." (Debbie Chen, I believe)

mikebennidict

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Actually, it couldn't have been Christina because she was born in 1980, and that song was made in 1978. But it might have been Mariah Carey because she was born in 1970. Do you think it could have been her?
i still don't understand what your baising your idea that the girl in the lama film was Mariah Carey. If you heard or read somewhere that it was or might of been than I can understand is there anyone else who thinks it might of been her and how so?