The Kev and Muley Thread

Luke

Reaction score
I LOVE it, great to see Muley live, and so funny. You're quite a character too Kev! Very glad you didn't stand up tho, lol! And yeah, keep it up, we need to see more of the Mule on Youtube!

Merry christmas to you too!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
MuleTube.com.
Oh yes, capital idea. I wanna see the Mule do an audience type thing where people send in questions as MP3's or something, and then Kevin can get a rubber chicken and do Billy and his psychic crystal banana thingy. Can Kevin tapdance, spin plates or juggle i wonder? I think the public would like to know.

By the way Scoot, did you ever get that sticky? :eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Nope. never did. *sigh*

I guess it wasn't with the Mule and his Muletide spirit.

Luke

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Nope. never did. *sigh*
Jeez, you'd think it costs em to hand out stickys around here, AND after you contributed all those cool ideas for the Fraggle movie. I'd strike if i was you!

:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who the heck posted a comment on YouTube saying Kev had a "nice ***"?!:eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
What? You don't like Kevin's mule? He does have a nice *** (said in the most donkey-mulish of terms, too).

Just in case, though, I'm self-censoring that one. :wink:

Luke said:
Jeez, you'd think it costs em to hand out stickys around here, AND after you contributed all those cool ideas for the Fraggle movie. I'd strike if i was you!

:eek:
I'd strike if I was me, too! But I am me, so striking seems hardly an option. (I don't get it either)

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i think we can all safely say we want to see more *** here at Muppet Central, Muley i mean of course.

Although i did just look at the new thread list and thought is said "Nude Kermit and Piggy Porcelain Dolls".

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
SuperScoots, what sticky? Did you PM me? I don't read all the threads, PM me about it. And, if it's not in regards to a thread: Go wash!!

Glad everybody likes the little video. I'll get Muley to sit still one day and do more. I actually bought Muleythemule.com, but I have NO html/website clues, although i did design the website already. If I get enough money, or find someone willing to do it for free, the website will go up with Muley's Comix and such as this video.

One thing I'd love to have Muley do is video chats once a month when we get Muleythemule.com up and running. Folks can watch him while he's typing and replying.