The Kev and Muley Thread

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
...and Santa Fish will know if you're in the area and don't go. He sees you when you're sleeping! Yup, he sees with those creepy peepers of his. Eeeeek! :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Kev, I've been meaning to ask you something about Muley...

I know the Muppets usually don't like to share their secrets about how they do things, but surely you will, since you once talked about how you would make Muley ride a bike of sorts...

My question is how have you managed to make Muley hold objects in his rodded hands? Like in the "Santa Fish" vid, when he's holding up a DVD case?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
His hands have a wire structure in them, and a tiny bit of artist's tape. Hope that helps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes. It's not that he steals, he just doesn't understand that you have to buy the things you want. We have so much trouble with that here in town.

Especially when the offering plate comes by at church--I used to have to remind him each Sunday that it is for him to make an offering to the church, not that it is money for him, and to put the money back!

I suppose the worst cases are if we hit the candy store, though, because after he gets that we can't just put that back on the shelf! Ew.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
quick pop me and the Jfrog love the Muley vids i do hope to see more in the future

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lack of puppeteers 'round here, but we're good for more videos otherwise!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, the "Ask Muley" project met its doom for a while now. Unfortunately, our camera was bust. Busted? Our camera got ruined. Plus, about 2 weeks after we started that, Sesame set up "Ask Elmo" (Coincidentally??), so with a larger audience we felt that it would be better to just not do that project (at least for now).

So, if you keep your eyes peeled, there are going to be some photo montage videos for Superman Celebration, Cape Con and Anime Blues Con.