The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I meant the location in my town.

I swear, everything is leaving this town, I'm not kidding: Marble Slab is gone, Baskin-Robbins is gone, Dunkin Donuts is gone, Kay's in gone... everything's going out west...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait... Jennifer Aniston is actually doing something different for a change? I can't believe it, I thought she was perpetually the thirtysomething, single, unlucky-at-love, hopeless romantic?

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Boy, MC sure do got the robots.

Why am I not surprised Google has multiple bots?

And what is Proximic? Never hoid of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anybody see the latest viral video on YT, "Kid Destroys Dollar Storet"?

It's a shame WORLD'S DUMBEST... suckified themselves then got canceled and are now rehashing the show with only the new cast members (and Bryan Callen), because this would totally get mocked by the WD cast.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Anybody see the latest viral video on YT, "Kid Destroys Dollar Storet"?
I did see that video, that kid was scary. No idea what set him off, but clearly the store employees were too afraid of him to do anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like that one dude at the end who practically ambushed the kid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, Comcast always seems to bring out the best in people... like the guy who stormed into the building today, threw his cable box against the wall (with people lined up to pay their bills), yell, "**** YOU PEOPLE!" at the employees, then storm back out the building again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The brand of razors I use actually have TV commercials now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A panhandler.

Actually, panhandling is a big problem in this town, they're practically on ever corner of every highway, two-lane road, back road, etc... but the one I saw today was different: rather than holding a cardboard sign with a note scribbled on it in sharpie, this guy had a printed-up sign that said, "Can anyone spare $1.00."

He had to have been able to afford a computer to type the sign up, and afford a printer to print it, and afford ink to print with...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, this was something I heard,, not saw... but you know that age-old sound effect that's been on the internet and used in YTPs all the time: DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!? I actually heard it used in a for-realsies TV commercial today.