The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, this was the other night, but I was watching Chelsea Peretti on CONAN, and I'm not convinced more than ever that she was stoned whenever she was on WORLD'S DUMBEST... I mean really, whenever she's on WD, she's got this glazed-over look on her face, and slow, slurry speech, but when she was on CONAN, she was all manic pixie all over the place.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Actually, this was the other night, but I was watching Chelsea Peretti on CONAN, and I'm not convinced more than ever that she was stoned whenever she was on WORLD'S DUMBEST... I mean really, whenever she's on WD, she's got this glazed-over look on her face, and slow, slurry speech, but when she was on CONAN, she was all manic pixie all over the place.
Have you ever heard her podcast? She's pretty manic on there...I think she's pretty funny :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually didn't know she had a podcast; my exposure to her was mostly exclusive to WORLD'S DUMBEST..., and as I said, she always seemed stoned whenever she was on that show.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I saw her stand-up special, One of the Greats, on Netflix, and she was pretty high-energy and animated. I'm not a huge fan of stand-up aside from Jerry Seinfeld, but it was hilarious.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

This is created by the same people behind TELETUBBIES, but geez, even TELETUBBIES was more comprehensible that this thing (though, I'll give them credit, the construction and the movements of the full-bodied costumes have improved since TELETUBBIES. Oh yeah, and one of TMS's art directors is apparently an art director on this show too).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A fully nude pic of Miss Piggy somebody did on deviantART... I seriously need some eye bleach and a brainscrubber now! :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Toys 'R' Us is closing. I haven't shopped or been in there since I was a kid, but the idea is really shocking to me.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Toys 'R' Us is closing. I haven't shopped or been in there since I was a kid, but the idea is really shocking to me.
Huh. I looked that up and I didn't think there were any articles about that...where or what source did you hear about it?? Plus are you talking about some location that's closing or the whole company? I'm scared...