The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The one where I live is gross :stick_out_tongue:

But since I live out in the middle of nowhere, we have a lot of privately owned, country type restaurants. This one diner place we go to gives you HUGE portions and are relatively cheap. Chicken fingers are about 6 there when I've seen them upwards of 9 dollars at places

Hubert

Reaction score
I ran around the house today trying to prepare breakfast thinking that I had to leave for church soon, only to find out that it was 1:30 AM on a Thursday morning. :oops:

Hubert

Reaction score
*shrugs*

Beats me...I half wonder if I randomly woke up and imagined turning off my alarm or something. :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I spilled yogurt on my shirt this morning because I wasn't paying attention. Ugh. Nothing to make you feel more like a slob than seeing food all over your shirt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not today, but I just now realized that I didn't even use my Easter Snowth avatar this year. :embarrassed:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My parents consider the topic of my latest post in the "What Made you Smile Today" thread to be this, heh heh. :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just wasted two CD-Rs, because I didn't realize I didn't specify that I was burning an audio CD, not a data CD. :embarrassed:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I wasted this morning trolling the Internet when I could have been reading the few chapters of Jane Eyre I was supposed to read for my Gothic/Romantic Lit class. The good news is my class isn't until 3:30, so I still have some time (I have a break around 1 PM today).