The first ever Muppet Central Christmas Party

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
*Lindbergh pops out of drain in hot tub*

Lindbergh: Did I miss anything?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Janken, who couldn't find any room on the pullin' rope, has been singing a song about extracting a snuffalupagus from the hottub. It's a Fraggle thing.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Janken, who couldn't find any room on the pullin' rope, has been singing a song about extracting a snuffalupagus from the bathtub. It's a Fraggle thing.
:smirk:: Can we join?
:excited:: Yeah, we love songs like these!

Slackbot

Reaction score
: Sure! The more the merrier! Or at least the louder. Um, speaking of which, I invited some carolers. I hope that's okay.

Hubert

Reaction score
Speaking of carolers, we should all take one of these days around Christmas and get on the bus and go caroling around the neighborhood. Might be fun to get away from this crowded house...and into a crowded bus... :stick_out_tongue:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Speaking of carolers, we should all take one of these days around Christmas and get on the bus and go caroling around the neighborhood. Might be fun to get away from this crowded house...and into a crowded bus... :stick_out_tongue:
That's a great idea! I'm always up for caroling.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I had actually thought of the same thing. Doing something like the finale to MFC when it gets closer to Christmas.