1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The first ever Muppet Central Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by dwayne1115, Nov 28, 2012.

1. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

(swipe noise is heard)
    Hi guys! I am cleaned up and... HEY! My sweater... that means.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Plkease nobody look at me. Oh wait, I have a t-shirt, but it's NOT summer. Arghhhhhh!
  2. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

*EATS TOO MANY CHOCOLATE CHIPS*

Oh boy... I'm not...not... not feeling too good here.... ohhh...I'm gonna need a....
  3. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, what do you need Mo. Are you sick?
  4. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

(In deep gravelly voice) YES!!!!!
  5. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Quick! Somebody get the bucket!
  6. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

*grabs a bucket and hands it to Mo*
  7. Hubert Well-Known Member

*pushes DH forward*

Mo's not feeling well, it looks like. Maybe you should go check him out.
  8. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

:o: Yeah, he's looking a little green. (to Kermit)... Er, not that there's anything wrong with that.

You know what guys, I think I just need a little rest. Go on without me, I'll be okay!
    (Swipe noise is heard again).
    Wow, I feel better already!
  9. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Christmas party? Does that mean I need my defective mistletoe hat?

Daniel
  10. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

*gasp* Mo! What happened to your clothes?
  11. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Sure, you can wear it if you wish to.

Oh, they're at the Cleaners. I just hope they don't mess things up like last time...

*Flashback*
  12. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

*Flashback ends* (Like the times on Family Guy when you don't actually see the flashback)

Oh, that must have been frustrating! But that doesn't explain why you were fully clothed a second ago, but now you're not...
  13. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Didn't I tell you the good news? I converted. I'm a Muppet now.
    Muppet fan 123 and MissMusical12 like this.
  14. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

I knew you looked shorter for some reason! Congratulations, that's great news!
  15. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

*returns now wearing a new pair of trousers. Sits down next to Rowlf, obviously grumpy*

:sympathy:: Hey don't look so glum, chum. A pair of pants is nothing to cry over. Though, I myself don't really wear clothes...

*Leans on piano and changes the subject* You know 'Walking in the Air'? It gives me peace of mind and I really need it.

:sympathy:: Sure.

*Rowlf begins to play the classic song as Cantus observes and listens intently to the melody.*
  16. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Egad! Mo's a green Muppet. Well, that explains it all with him eating too many chocalate chips.
    Muppet fan 123 and Mo Frackle like this.
  17. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

:insatiable:: CHOCOLATE CHIPS? Where chocolate chips? *runs around looking everywhere, even asking various humans and Muppets to open their mouths*
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  18. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I think I ate the last one. Sorry, Cookie.
  19. Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

:insatiable:: *shrug* Oh well, me find something else to eat. *stares pleadingly at Mo* Got anything else?
  20. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Well, I uh... *checks pockets* I have this slip from the Dry Cleaners.