The Collector's Club...

Luke

Reaction score
I vote the job goes to Jackie (possibly with Emmy as the Robin to her Batman).

Foreignman

Reaction score
What are you, dislexic? (Muppet Central is the only place you could have a fun conversation like this and have people actually understand what you're talking about, wow a whole sentence in perenthasees, good for me).

radionate

Reaction score
No no, the Dogfather. It stars our very own Brown Ears!!!!! (there is a picture of it somewhere on my computer)

Foreignman

Reaction score
No, I was just making a joke, because dog is god backwards and.... oh nevermind... Anyway, I'm well aware of The Dogfather, it's one of my favorite movies, it's almost as good as the Frogfather.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I vote the job goes to Jackie (possibly with Emmy as the Robin to her Batman).
Holy crazed Muppet fans, Batman... I mean Jackie!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah man, Jackie's certainly MEAN enough to get the job done!! :eek:

Really!

She is!

FRYMYHIDE!!!!!!!!

:big_grin:

Joe

Reaction score
Re: Tux Kermit

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
I've tried my local TRU and they haven't been much help so far; I give them the SKU but nothing shows up on their computer.
I've had no problem with the TRU computers, the SKN # listed on toysrus.com (SKN: 531254) works fine, it comes up as MC kermit 6" (or something like that. "Muppets" or "TUXEDO"(because he's Master of Ceremonies, hence the MC) do not come up) unfortunately not a TRU in the state has them yet :frown:

as for the Collectors Club, I think it's a great idea! it beats mailing myself to Chicago any day :smile: I'm not a business person, so I have no idea what should be charged/given away(Joe likes pins especially, as well as the shirts and hats) but I'm sure running a club of this sort would be a lot of work, heck, even a Yahoo! club can be trouble at times. :wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

Holy crazed Muppet fans, Batman... I mean Jackie!
We can do it Emmy! I can store the figures in my attic! hehe! And Byron is right, i can be mean if it means getting the job done. Just watch....

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:smile: