The Collector's Club...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
The biggest thing I've learned around here, given enough time, most threads will veer into some totally random topic of conversation.
Glad it's not just me. I was thinking "Cool, more info on the collectors club" so, I clicked the link only to find three pages of people discussing fruit juice.
LOL

Foreignman

Reaction score
Yikes, this thread has gone from conversation about the collecters club, to talk of forming a Muppet Figures Mafia, and then to juice... We really are a strange bunch, Gonzo would be proud.

Lawboy2002

Reaction score
I'm In

I would definately join a club. If you figure in the price of attending a Con, an annual fee isn't much of a consideration. Plus the access to exclusive figures is what everyone is looking to obtain.

radionate

Reaction score
Since it hasn't been posted on this thread for awhile, don't forget to email Ken by Friday at Midnight to let him know you want the VC Beaker and the Invisible Beaker. The names compiled from that list will make up the basis for whatever club they decide, if they decide, to form. No names for Beaker will be added to the list after Friday.

Ken's email:

residentlilly2@comcast.net

uncleduke

Reaction score
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

9 hours and counting to email Ken!

Any guesses as to how they are proceeding from here? If the show is next weekend, that is not much time to get our payments in!

Bump

MM-III

Reaction score
I'm guessing that it'll be a situation where they are set aside and we complete the transaction after the show... I don't know for sure though...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The reason Friday midnite is the deadline is so that I can allocate a separet shipment that will be sent to the warehouse. That is for the non-show attendees. We will make an announcement next week. But remember, it may be weeks before you get the VC Beaker into your hands. But you will know you HAVE them around show time, then it will be a matter of collecting money and shipping the goods.

So a little patience will be asked of you. Remember, we are a small company and we are doing an Indiana Jones here...

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I think we can be patient. It took 25 years to get a line of Muppet Show action figures-- we can deal with a wait of a month (or whatever is necessary) to get VC Beaker.

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Remember, we are a small company and we are doing an Indiana Jones here...
Cool!!!

You throw me the VC Beaker and i'll throw you the whip!

--Matt

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
...I can allocate a separet shipment that will be sent to the warehouse. ...
That is a great idea! You are wise beyond your years.

(This post edited by the author to make Ken Happy.... Hopefully not too many others saw it)