The Best Toy Line Ever

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Here it is, in all honesty...

You have stated that this line has been struggling from day one.. That I knew.

You've said that the promos and exclusives are there to kind of bring in a few more clams and make the whole line more worthwhile financially. This was news to me. This is also inconsequential to my comments...

What has me excited is that you've been happily struggling along since day one with this line, and continue to improve the product. Lately I have been worried that Series 10 would be the last line produced, if we even got THAT far... Again, this has nothing to do with MY desire to have these toys, I snap up everything I can get my hands on... Just a general impression of the current "Muppet Toy Environment", or at least, how I percieve it. Again, I don't have many friends that are fans of the Muppets, at least not even 10% of the fan that I am. Your statement that the line has ALWAYS been struggling bolstered my belief because you already KNOW aboutthe struggle, so all that you plan to produce, you will try your damnedest to see through. Not that I ever doubted YOU Ken, you've never wavered with this line, but you aren't the only one at Palisades. I worry about those other guys sometimes. This line has been a constant worry for me, cause for me it's one of those "too good to be true" things.

OK, I hope this clears up my elation in your struggle. It may be more confusing as I am probably the only one on Earth who would feel this way about your statement. Maybe this is jsut one too many Sociology/ Psych classes at work here... Anyway, I'm keeping the faith, that's all. :excited: