The Accident, The Guilt, The Confession and The Revival...

lady piggy

Reaction score
Wow i did not see that coming!!! What a perfect surprise to a perfect story, More pleazzzz :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
OK! Next chapter! Finally!

Kermit and Piggy had pulled up to the house, and when they entered they came to find that it was surprisingly empty. Robin, Rowlf. and Fozzie seemed to have relocated, or went to bed, for they were no longer in the living room. So it was just the frog and the pig, forever alone. Piggy had to admit that this was very awkward for her. How can you be alone with someone that you nearly killed, and then... They forgive you? When they very well could be lying?! That's when another horrifying thought hit her. What if he planned this all out?What if he pretended to forgive her? What if he's planning his unholy vengeance, and he told everyone to leave so anything in the house was at his disposal for her assassination? Now she was on extremely high alert. Piggy quietly sat on the couch, and Kermit went to the kitchen.
He's going to get some knives... Piggy thought. Kermit came back with a tray of piping hot tea for the both of them to sip on while they caught up.
He placed the tray on the coffee table in front of the couch, and took a seat next to Piggy, and she scooted away unnoticeably.
"Tea?" Kermit asked.
It would be sort of rude to decline considering he went thought the trouble of making it... But that's when another thought hit her! What if he never went to get knives? Just poison? FOR THE TEA?!
Piggy shook her head.
"Aw, C'mon, I made it just for you!" Kermit smiled.
Piggy stared at him for a moment. If it was made especially for her, it must be poisonous. Piggy still shook her head no.
"Suit yourself." Kermit shrugged.
He scooted closer to her, and of course Piggy's response was to scoot back. He scooted close again, and she responded the same way she did last time. This cycle continued until Kermit had her corner in the corner of the couch.
She was absolutely terrified.
Strangely aroused, but terrified.
Kermit wrapped his slim arms around her, and tried to kiss her.
In Piggy's mind, the most ridiculous of thoughts popped in her head. Even a thought about him being a suicide bomber, which would kind of defeat the purpose of revenge. In Kermit's mind, he just wanted to relax with the one he loved most.
Of course, Piggy was much too terrified to let her romantic feel take over her instinct to panic.
"Piggy, you seem quiet."
"So do you."
"Do I? You haven't said one word til just now."
Piggy seemed to be outdone for once.
"So?"
"So... What's wrong?"
Piggy just couldn't stand it anymore.
She jumped up on the couch, and got in karate position.

"So that's how you wanna play it Piggy?" Kermit asked.

*puts a cliffhanger in story and runs away :stick_out_tongue:*

lady piggy

Reaction score
( un ladylike scream ) sorry had to get that out of my system im not a huge fan of as they say " cliffhangers" . Anyways i very much like this chapter . Piggy being all paranoid and stuff but I mean who wouldn't be she thought she accidentally killed him so I kinda understand were she coming from and the part when they started scooting made me laugh so much. And the last sentence with Kermit made me curious as to why he said that (puts on Sherlock Holmes hat and looks throw magnifying glass ) wonderful chapter jaz , more please :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Uh-oh! I feel like there's a hog about to karate chop Kermit.
:mad:: YOU CALLED ME THAT? Well, take THIS. Hi-ya!
Me: Oof! (pants) On second thought, it would of been better if I kept my mouth closed. (groans)
More story, Jaz!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Jazmyne. Middle Name. Stanford. I stopped putting cliffhangers in my story! You should try that sometime! Lol MOARZ

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I knew that kermit was going to come back at some point. Despite all the cliffhangers, our dear author isn't that evil. :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have to be honest, at first I did not like this story at all. The though of having Piggy murder Kermit, and having Kermit's dead body lay outside and no one notice really bothered me. I was going to ask what kind of frame of mind did you have to put yourself in to be able to have Kermit die in such a selfish way. Then I read that he was not dead, and that made things a little better, but I still have a bad feeling about the Frog and Pig's relationship in this.

To me the thought of Kermit dying, and Piggy being his killer whether on purpose or accident really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If something like that where to happen to Kermit in real life, I think it would almost feel like losing Jim Henson all over again. I just don't think I personally could ever write about any Muppet dying.