The “What did you do today?” thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Spent the weekend wallowing in "Alcatraz" (my dvd copy arrived Sat). Ahhhh lovely! Some truly twisted acting, great story, love the series...now off to petition its revival! I gotta know what the heck happens!!!

But camped in a comfy chair with snacks and Sam Neill's gravelly American accent for the series: fun. Much fun.
--------------

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I spent about five hours in two different planes today. And now it's past midnight, and we still have an hour or so of driving until we reach our final destination... ugghhh, I'm tired.

mo

Reaction score
I'm typing in the middle of an apple store and my mom's getting an iPhone, which she wont let me touch because last saturday I got dirt all over her old one phone :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
My life drawing teacher may appear to be a down to earth and funny person on the outside, but really, he's certifiably insane. Take for example today, where he made us paint out picture with the paper on the floor using mud-like paint and foot long sticks. After that, it was back on the easels and using the same paint, we did finger painting. It almost felt nostalgic except for our model. Who was laying on a mattress. Naked.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Apart from school, I created a ePub version of my Chinese textbook.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I have a friend who has his 21st on 30th December, but since everyone is away for the New Year at that time, we celebrated tonight. We just played some old video games and had snacks, but the conversations we had were...interesting. Luckily, I left before they could break out the alcohol but I did try a bit of WKD Blue. Surprisingly very nice, though that's not to say that you'll be seeing me sleeping in the gutters anytime soon.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Took my car in because I had a safety recall notice, had a late lunch with my hubby, then went grocery shopping and apparently my whole state has gone completely insane cause of hurricane Sandy and then we came home. :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Finally got some silk painting done, though it needs to dry before I can colour it.