The “What did you do today?” thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I got my house cleaned today! I've only said I'm gonna do it since Monday now. XP Procrastination at it's best folks! :/

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Yeah, but what's the science behind it? :confused:
You see, when the dry air and the chocolate love one another very very much, they mate and the chocolate becomes mummified. Then when an unwitting housecleaner comes across it and unleashes the curse, the dust swirls up and goes up their nostrils and voila! Undead Easter Egg possession!
---------------

Vincent L

Reaction score
Study math
Study chemistry
Study geography
Eat lunch
Study history
Study social studies
Study German

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Typical Saturday. Slept in, went food shopping, lunch, got some fanarts done, played a bit of Super Mario on the GameCube then logged in and wrote this.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I went out with my mom like I do every Saturday and we had lunch and did some shopping! All in all turning out to be a great weekend. :big_grin: Tomorrow I am planning to just watch a football game and be lazy! Although I have to do laundry which sucks. :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Filled out a profile on a Kiwi dating site, frog help me.

Looked through the blokes' profiles and there seem to be an awful lot of Scorpio, only-high-school-educated, construction workers...ick.

Wondering if there's a nerdy, arty Kiwi bloke site out there I haven't found yet. :sigh:
--------------

Hayley B

Reaction score
Went to Wal-Marts with my parents. We needed Cat Food. I got McDonald's there. Went looking at Redboxes for a Dark Shadows DVD (since my mother won a free Redbox rental from that Monopoly game). Only found one on Blu-Ray, but didn't want to put 30 cents on her card. So, we didn't get any Dark Shadows DVD today (that was the only luck we had). Went to Willey's (a very good produce market in the State of Delaware). While at Willey's they had alot of samples of stuff. I tried these all kinds of oranges, this dark red grapefruit, & some Pumpkin soup. I really didn't like the Pumpkin soup too much. I should had tried this Potato Leek soup, but I had my hands full. Went home and fed cats. Went back and forward to the computer and tv. Watched Dark Shadows the old tv show on Roku and then Once Upon A Time.

Now I'm here and I am about to call it a night. So, Goodnight!