The “What did you do today?” thread

Vincent L

Reaction score
Study Chinese
Study stupid English grammar
Study German some more

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
So far, I ate leftover cheeseless veggie pizza for breakfast, worked on my two papers that are due this week, walked and fed my dog, and cleaned my bunny's cage. I have to go to work from 2 until 7, after which I'll likely finish one of my papers (the one that's due first), shower, eat dinner, and turn in (not necessarily in that order).

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Explaining the concept of Parallel Words and The Golden Compass to my dad while we were watching the film was somewhat amusing and frustrating at the same time. He even stared befuddled at the TV screen long after I switched it off.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Not too much today. Fed cats as always. This morning I just opened my mouth too soon and got mobbed by them (even trying to make me drop the food bowl from my hands) . Pretty much repeated yesterday except going to Willey's. Went to redbox.com to see what nearest Redboxes that had a Dark Shadows DVD. We went to the 1st place it said, but it was sold out when we got there. Then we went to the 2nd place it said and then we finally got lucky. Got a Dark Shadows DVD! Then we did a little Walmarts and Mcdonalds again. Then went home to watch the Dark Shadows movie. Then played some Sims 3. Then gave the cats their evening food. They weren't super bad the 2nd time around. But then again I was quiet this time. Lastly, ending this night by watching Once Upon A Time since The Simpsons/Family Guy are not being on tonight.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I helped out my cousin with her college applications today. She's very smart and diligent, but a little flaky. It was my role to make sure she filled everything out correctly and didn't completely lose her train of thought too often. I got a nice chocolate cupcake and dinner out of it. Mmmm.