1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The “What did you do today?” thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AlittleMayhem, Oct 9, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I nearly fell asleep watching a movie on Rome today. :sleep:
    Muppet fan 123 and charlietheowl like this.
  2. beatnikchick300 Active Member

Let's see; I walked my dog, picked up my paycheck, went grocery- and present-shopping, went to work, came home, ate takeout for dinner, and now I'm goofing off on my computer when I should be writing my final Shakespeare paper.
  3. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Watched MFC. :)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. :cluck:
    charlietheowl likes this.
  5. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Finished Christmas shopping today.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Beyond busy!!! My life is crazy right now!!
  7. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Yeah, SO busy that you can log on to MC :p
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well it's been a few days since I've been on so I had a few seconds to spare. :p
  9. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Got a flu shot. Ouchie.
  10. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Studied, worked on my latest sewing project (WOO QUIPAO!), wrote a final and am soon going to bed. :) A sucessful day.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have an appointment this morning but after that I will get some more Christmas shopping done. UGH it just never ends! >< But NOT before I get my haircut! Then grocery shopping, and probably get some dinner with my hubby. :)
  12. Hubert Well-Known Member

I went Christmas shopping, but didn't have much success. Still, a very fun time, and a way to get me in the Christmas mood (which I've been struggling with this year).
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm going back to bed after I post this. :p I'll update what I did later. :p
  14. beatnikchick300 Active Member

Well, I took my last final exam of the semester, discovered I had the flu, went home via public transit, changed into my pajamas, fixed myself a bowl of reheated pasta with tomato sauce, curled up in my super warm fleece blanket, turned on the TV, and began my winter break. Ahhhh....
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have been tired tired! Pregnancy does that to ya! I haven't been doing much this week. I did go to a Christmas concert at my church! That was fun. And the rest of this week I will pretty much be resting up before Christmas explodes next week.
  16. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Practiced for the school musical play competition, which is on Friday. Almost outta time, and we still have lots of unsolved issues! :eek:
  17. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Stayed up late to finish a report that someone else in my group should've done.
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

*facepalm*

I hate people like that :grouchy:
  19. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Those people are the worst. That's why I always liked it when teachers or professors give out group evaluation sheets, so they have a chance to know who contributed what to the assignment.
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Right now I'm going back to bed! (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ