Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
:embarrassed: I actually went to one of those concerts. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*Hangs head in shame*

I... I still listen to the tape.

jediX

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
*Hangs head in shame*

I... I still listen to the tape.
I have a video of it...2 in fact. The show and behind the scenes... :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... how else can you make a making of a fake concert tour...

Unless you use Hillary Duff :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Turtles In Time for the Super NES... greatest darn game ever made.

The Turtles also are huge Muppet fans too, I know the creature shop made the turtle costumes, but I thought it was top class at the end of TMNT II, The Secret of the Ooze that they dedicated the movie to Jim.

Eastman and Laird's original comic is nice and as far as comics go, sci-fi as it should be done, but I thought the old school animation made it more appealing, the comic was violent as all ****!

Oh, and one other old school TMNT thing that ruled? Corey Feldman did Donnie's voice in the first movie... that rocks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
The Turtles also are huge Muppet fans too, I know the creature shop made the turtle costumes, but I thought it was top class at the end of TMNT II, The Secret of the Ooze that they dedicated the movie to Jim.
Not to mention an opening line in one of the new shows is

"A wise frog once said, 'it's not easy being green.' Well, he didn't know the half of it!"
:smile:

Thijs

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Not to mention an opening line in one of the new shows is

"A wise frog once said, 'it's not easy being green.' Well, he didn't know the half of it!"
:smile:
Yeah, noticed that. I download the episodes with Kazaa by the way, the old and the new. I can't buy them here, so nobody gets hurt:smile:

Mike wasn't the jokester in the old cartoon, Mike was the party-dude. Raph was the one with the great jokes. Raph was such a great character, I never felt so addicted to a character in my life.

I hated the live-action show too by the way. Watched it once, and never again. I hate the power rangers too, and it looked to much like the power rangers.

What about the old action figures? I still collect them. The new ones are the hardest to collect here.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Y'know, speaking of the action figures, I thought the new line swore they weren't gonna' make like a thousand different toys of the same characters, but it seems they're going that route.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Y'know, speaking of the action figures, I thought the new line swore they weren't gonna' make like a thousand different toys of the same characters, but it seems they're going that route.
At least they aren't clowns or Star Trek characters... the X treem sports ones would be pretty accurate IF they didn't give them those stupid spandex suits that make them look like road pileons...

I never really care for the varients myself... except Turtle Titan... But I really want a Triceriton and an Utrom Exoskelliton...

Here's a great site for TMNT fans www.thetechnodrome.com

If you look really hard you can even find a .wav file of the Japanese TMNT theme song... I wish ours sounded that cool...