Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what I love about Super Smash Bros? You can have Pikachu beaten up by King Koopa or Donkey Kong. that always makes my day.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I can't wait until this game comes out! I'm really excited for the fact that Wario get's to be playable, and what makes it even better is that he's in his WarioWare outfit, and even get's a WarioWare stage. What would make it even better if there was even more WarioWare characters. *pictures tiny Spitz the Cat beating the crap out of Bowser or Donkey Kong.* :big_grin:

King Jim

Reaction score
They are also coming out with a video game featuring Mario and Sonic together for the first time ever. I have already reserved one at gamestop.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mario and Sonic together. now that is a match up you only dream about. They have games with crossover sharacters before, but only if they are owned by the same copywrite. i.e. Jump Super Stars....

TOADASAUR

Reaction score
I can't wait until this game comes out! I'm really excited for the fact that Wario get's to be playable, and what makes it even better is that he's in his WarioWare outfit, and even get's a WarioWare stage. What would make it even better if there was even more WarioWare characters. *pictures tiny Spitz the Cat beating the crap out of Bowser or Donkey Kong.* :big_grin:
Nah! i don't think that's a very good idea...

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I PRE-ORDERED MY COPY THE DAY IT WAS AVAILABLE! This may be the BEST title releasing on the Wii!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Mario and Sonic together. now that is a match up you only dream about. They have games with crossover characters before, but only if they are owned by the same copywriter. i.e. Jump Super Stars....
It's like a olympic type of game.