Super Smash Bros. Brawl

rexcrk

Reaction score
I was really looking forward to Brawl until today... when I read about Sonic being in the game.

Now I'm really REALLY excited! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Sonic 2 for Genesis was my first game ever, so Sonic has a special place in my heart so I really can't wait, it's gonna be soooo amazing!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, it's great that we get Sonic, but unfortunately the release date will be pushed back... :smirk:

Ah well, cest la vie I suppose. I just hope Captain Falcon is still in the game (I don't know why he would be), he was always my favorite.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always thought Mario never stood a chance against Sonic in battle. Just random thoughts.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Yeah, it's great that we get Sonic, but unfortunately the release date will be pushed back... :smirk:

Ah well, cest la vie I suppose. I just hope Captain Falcon is still in the game (I don't know why he would be), he was always my favorite.
I have a feeling that he will. But if not, Gannondorf WILL be.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I always thought Mario never stood a chance against Sonic in battle. Just random thoughts.
Foot-race? Yeah. Popularity? No. Game quality? No.
Smash Bros. - style fight?

Pretty even (since I think Sonic is fast and agile, and Mario is strong and agile).

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
True, true. But Mario probably keeps a spare plunger with him at all times. And according to the pictures of Sonic, he doesn't seem so pointy. We should honestly move this to a "Sonic Vs. Mario" thread.