Super Muppets II: He's Baaaaaaack!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Chapter 5: For the Love of Disappointment...

The next day, at around 10:00 in the morning, Walters, the two clinically insane guys, Monty, and Susie were all at the warehouse, waiting for the other villains to arrive with the tools needed to finish the laser.

Susie nibbled on a powdered sugar doughnut. “Weren’t they supposed to be back last night?” She asked Walters.

He shook his head. “Don’t worry,” he told her. “They’ll be here.” He gazed over at Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones, who were sitting in the corner playing patty-cake. “I hope, or my plan for revenge is ruined.”

Susie looked up from her powdery pastry. “Huh? Revenge?” she inquired. “I thought we were just doing this to stop the Muppets from eating little kids.”

Walters caught himself. “Um, uh, of course, dear,” he said. “I meant, revenge for all of those poor children they’ve already eaten.”

Susie nodded seriously.

Just then, through the door came a very dirty and sweaty Butch, Slash, and Sudden Death, followed by Clueless and Polly, carrying the bags of tools with them.

Clueless handed the bags to Susie. “Here, little girl,” he said, out of breath.

Susie smiled sweetly. “Thank you, Mr. Goat,” she said, giving him a little pet on the nose. She skipped over to the machine and went right to work finishing it.

Polly noticed that Walters looked hopping mad. “H-hi, boss,” he said nervously.

“Where have you idiots been?” Walters demanded.

“Well, we were at the hardware store, buying the tools for the kid to finish the power-sucking machine...” Polly began

“....But we saw the Muppets’ car!” Clueless interrupted. “And we started to chase them, but then they made the road all icy, and we almost slid off, but we didn’t, and then Slash tried to run them off the road, but then the hippie lady-remember the hippie lady? Well, anyway, she made a force field, and Slash ran into their car again, but then we fell into a ditch and we had to push the car all the way back here.”

Polly growled.

Clueless looked at him. “What?”

“What part of ‘no one mentions this to the boss’ do you not understand?!” Polly hissed.

Walters’ bald head looked like a tomato, his face was so red with anger. “You bumbling idiots!” he shouted. “They would have been perfect as bait to lure their friends here so I could destroy them all!” Slowly, his face returned to its fleshy color. “But it’s not a total loss; there’s always tomorrow.”

Monty raised his hand. “No offense, boss, but didn’t we already try to threaten the Muppets by taking a hostage?” he pointed out. “And it didn’t work.”

Walters pressed his fingertips together. “We’ll just have to make sure the hostage isn’t a Super Muppet.” He thought for a minute, then it came to him. “You boys are to kidnap one of those two young women always hanging around those super pests. I’ll take care of the rest.”

Polly yawned. “Sure boss, but first, we need to go to sleep; we’ve been pushing the car all night.” He gestured to Butch, Slash, and Sudden Death, all of whom were leaned against each other, sound asleep.

Walters rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

Polly and Clueless curled up next to the three hairy ruffians and fell fast asleep.

Sounds like those baddies have the right idea :yawn: That's enough writing for today. Stay tuned though!

:sleep:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Posted by that hippy chick, remember the hippy chick?:
"Monty raised his hand. “No offense, boss, but didn’t we already try to threaten the Muppets by taking a hostage?” he pointed out. “And it didn’t work.”

Walters pressed his fingertips together. “We’ll just have to make sure the hostage isn’t a Super Muppet.” He thought for a minute, then it came to him. “You boys are to kidnap one of those two young women always hanging around those super pests. I’ll take care of the rest.”"

Apparently Walters didn't really listen to Monty... That hostage you tried taking to threaten the Super Muppets last time? It was one of those two girls who always hang out with them. Wasn't it? *Potential plothole, watch out! *Falls through plothole, I'm okay... Mmm, these sure are beautiful caves. If I were a Fraggle this looks like the kind of place I'd like to hang out... *Walks away, chewing on a salted Doozerstick.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
No. I'd suggest you go back and read Super Muppets I to see what I mean. I would recap it, but gosh darn it, I'm just too tired. I've been posting chapters all day.....sleepy time....

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter and more suspence!

Misskermie

Reaction score
You, have made, my last week, and today. That's how awesome it is.

And whew, I thought they were going to kidnap Miss Piggy!
(For some unknown reason...)

I like this.

You should really really really really really really post more. just sayin'!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh beatnik chick, please don't stop. Keep going with this story. I know you are tired still and have better things to do, but come back someday and continue working on this story.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Congratulations, you have recieved my first nag in 3 months!

NAG!!