Super Muppets II: He's Baaaaaaack!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You heard miss kermie, sir. I am nagging too. nag! nag! nag!

:halo: NAG! NAG!

That's great, Aminal, but what is taking him so long (Groans)! I am getting impatient here.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Um, I'm a lady (a term I nonetheless use very loosely), but I'll have more soon. School's out, so I'll have more time to write. Patience please!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ohhh! I forgot you were a girl. Oh well! I will accept you patience. Thank you for the advice!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Now turning on patience switch as well. Good luck everyone! I am going to be (yawns) so tired. All right, I am not tired of waiting. I will just (yawns) wait for a long time then, okay?

Lola p

Reaction score
I'm sorry but..

NAG NAG NAG!

***You story is just that good!***

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That does it! I can't stand the waiting any longer. Please more story! :excited:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Geez, guys! Sorry for the long wait, but I've had a lot of writer's block all summer (as well as getting more hours at work, which, I guess is a good thing). Again, sorry for the long wait, but I have to brainstorm a bit more to figure out what direction I will take things. More soon, I assure you!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I appreciate all of you guys' patience. Here's chapter 6!

Chapter 6: Not So Evil After All....

Later that day, Susie was at the library, checking out a stack of books. She had finished the laser earlier that day, and Walters had allowed her to leave, as long as she returned the next day to test the machine.

As Susie backed out of the library, a large stack of books in her arms, she backed into something small and soft. Surprised, she dropped her stack of books.

“Sorry!” Susie blurted out, before turning around to scoop up her books. She looked down to see that the “person” she had run into was none other than Robin the frog.

“It’s okay,” the little frog replied.
Susie’s eyes widened. “Hey, you’re a frog!”
Robin started to help gather up some of Susie’s books. He looked at the covers. “Looks like you’re really into frogs,” he said.
Susie picked up the rest of her books. “I just finished college,” she told him. “I was a biology major, and my main interest was amphibian biology.”
“You finished college?” Robin exclaimed. ”You must be really smart!”

Susie blushed. “Yeah, and it helps that my parents supported my studies.”

Robin held out his hand. ”My name’s Robin.”
Susie shook it. “I’m Susie Walsh.”
“Hey, do you want to come over to my house to meet my uncle and friends?”
Susie twirled one of her blonde curls. “Hmmm, Mom and Dad want me to keep up my studies during the summer, but I guess they won’t mind if I take a little break. Okay, sure!”
Robin smiled. “Come on!” He hopped down the street, and Susie, still carrying her stack of books, followed him.
The two kids walked a couple of blocks, until they reached the large boarding house.

“Here we are!” Robin said. “The Muppet Boarding House!”
Susie gasped.
Robin hopped over to his new friend. “What’s the matter, Susie?”
The child prodigy’s mind raced. This little frog seems nice, she thought. But those guys told me that the Muppets are monsters....Maybe they don’t live here; maybe the name is just a coincidence....
“Susie?”
Susie whipped around. “Huh?”
Robin hopped to the door. “Come on!”
Susie gulped, and then followed Robin inside. Maybe they won’t eat me in front of Robin, she thought.
“Uncle Kermit!” Robin called. “I met a new friend!”
Kermit walked out of the kitchen. He smiled at Susie. “Nice to meet you,” he said, holding out his hand to her. “Any friend of Robin’s is always welcome here.”
Susie took his hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you, Mister.....?”
Kermit laughed a little. “You can call me Kermit. What’s your name?”
“Susie Walsh,” she replied, not in her friendliest voice. She kept going over the way Robin introduced the house to her. Muppet Boarding House, she thought. Could this be where they live...or is it just a coincidence?
Kermit quickly picked up on the fact that something seemed to be bothering the little girl. “Is everything okay?”
Susie quickly snapped out of it. “Oh, yeah, yeah,” she told him. “It’s just...why is this place called the Muppet Boarding House, sir?”
“Well, you see...” Kermit was cut off by an explosion coming from the kitchen. He scrunched up his face. “Oh, you’ll have to excuse me. Robin, why don’t you go introduce Susie to some of the others?” With that, Kermit ran to the kitchen.
Robin took Susie’s hand. “Come on, let’s go to the living room.”
Susie placed her books on a nearby chair and walked with Robin to the living room, where a few residents of the boarding house, as well as Ashley and Ramona, were lounging about in front of the blaring TV set.
Robin cleared his throat. “Everyone, I’d like to introduce you to my new friend,” he said.
Susie waved. “Hi, I’m Susie,” she said, her blue eyes darting across the room. Such a strange group, she thought to herself. But, they don’t look particularly dangerous.
Ramona eyed the little girl. “Is everything okay?” she asked her.
Susie snapped out of it yet again. I’ve got to keep my cool, she thought. “Um, yes, yes, everything’s fine.”
Ramona smiled. “My name’s Ramona, and that’s my friend Ashley...” Ramona’s small friend waved. “...we don’t live here, but we’re friends of the Muppets’.”
Susie gasped. “The Muppets actually live here?”
Ramona, Ashley, and every Muppet in the room looked dumbfounded.
“What planet are you living on, kid?” Rizzo inquired.
Gonzo nudged him. To Susie, he said, “I think what my friend here means to say is that, we are the Muppets.”
Susie’s face contorted into one of wide-eyed horror.
Robin pulled on her arm. “Susie, what’s wrong?”
“I-i-i....,” Susie stammered.
Ashley jumped off the couch. “Haven’t you seen their weekly show?” she asked the little girl.
Susie shook her head, still looking scared. “M-my parents don’t allow me to watch television or waste my time on things of that nature,” she explained. “Th-they allow things like that to be seen on television?”
Sam sighed. “I can hardly believe that myself,” he muttered.
Fozzie ignored Sam and asked Susie, “Things like what? All our show is about is singing, and dancing, and making people happy.”
Susie cocked her head to the side. “So, you don’t catch little kids and eat them?”
“Of course not,” Rowlf told her. “Where would you get an idea like that?”
A thousand thoughts ran through Susie’s mind all at once, including Walters’ words, “my plan for revenge....my plan for revenge....revenge.”
“Susie?” Robin’s voice disrupted her chain of thought.
Susie looked at the little frog. “I’m sorry, Robin, but I have to go....run an errand.” She looked at the gang “Nice meeting you all!” With that, the little girl ran out of the room and down the hallway.
Ashley put her hands on her hips. “What a strange kid,” she thought aloud.
“Sure left in a hurry,” Rowlf added.
“Why’d she think we ate little kids?” Clifford added.
“What kind of cruel parents don’t let their kid watch TV?” Rizzo wondered.
Meanwhile, Susie had just about run out the door when something caught her eye. A newspaper on the chair under her library books had a photo of a familiar looking bald man with the caption: Escaped Convict Still At Large.
Susie grabbed the newspaper and quickly read through it, utilizing her speed-reading skills. After thinking for a moment, she realized that she had been tricked into helping Walters destroy the Muppets, not for a noble cause, but for revenge for putting him in jail.
Tears began to well up in her eyes. “What have I done?” she whispered. “I’ve got to tell those villains I won’t help them anymore.” She grabbed her books off the chair and ran out the door.