SST Songs that drive you crazy

wwfpooh

Reaction score
which pinball number count? there's one that goes up to 10, and the one that goes up to 12. my favorite is the first one.:confused:
I like both, but the original 10 sticks out in my mind, because it's rarer nowadays.

Drtooth

Reaction score
But back on topic, I love the old Jazzy Spies bits but NEVER watch them in the middle of the night. That whole "Two...TWO...twooooo...oooo" thing freaks me out everytime!

The 2 George Washington Busts looking at each other always drove me nuts... especially since the twins are even seen in the "Finale" with number 10. Always cracked me up.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Case in point that nothing last forever, not even institutions like Sesame Street.
In the end, it's whether the legacy has staying power, not just the show. And I'm sure it does. :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The Song "Little Miss Count-Along" Drives me crazy- To Sing a-long! XD

Clean Glutch

Reaction score
Some international translations are pretty bad sometimes.

Like the Hebrew versions of Jazz and Pinball Number Count. They have to cram so much into so little time.

A good example of that is the spanish version of the abcd blue monsterpiece theater sketch. when they sing the alphabet song, they had to match the tune and the ended up skipping the letter i.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
A good example of that is the spanish version of the abcd blue monsterpiece theater sketch. when they sing the alphabet song, they had to match the tune and the ended up skipping the letter i.
Lol; Engrish can be funny though.