SST Songs that drive you crazy

Drtooth

Reaction score
We have that "which SS Songs make you cry" thread, but I wonder... which ones drive you crazy? ones that either annoy you, or make you burst into fits of uncontrollable laughter. (positive and negative)

For a song that never fails to drive me into a frenzy of laughter, It's Google Bugle for me. Especially when the camera closed in on Cookie's Eyes, and they googled.... That has me rolling on the floor, even at age 26.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can't remember the song's title but it involved cowboys singing a bizarrely overly complicated song about pronouns. The first time I heard it I thought, "They have got to be kidding! Grown ups would be confused by this, nevermind kids!" Lol

No wonder Richard Hunt's puppet walked off at the end, lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No wonder Richard Hunt's puppet walked off at the end, lol.
Haha! Yeah! Richard is just to much!

But one song that I drives me up the wall is the one Elmo and co did about tickling! :rolleyes:

But one that drives me crazy in a good way, is. "It's A Very Simple Dance To Do" because I really have alwys loved that song!:smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah! Richard is just to much!

But one song that I drives me up the wall is the one Elmo and co did about tickling! :rolleyes:
"You Tickle Me"? I liked that song.

The songs that drive me up the wall are those "Do the fruit/veggie dance" segments from 2005.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The songs that drive me up the wall are those "Do the fruit/veggie dance" segments from 2005.

GOD! I hate those. And that "Y...Y...Y! Da Lettuh Y! Y Y Y The Letter Y" song. How long did it take to write that? Seems like it couldn't have been longer than a commercial break.

I also hate that "I eat the colors of the Rainbow" To quote Cosmo of Fairly OddParents, "Not a single manly word in that sentence!" The animation for it is good though...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
"The songs that drive me up the wall are those "Do the fruit/veggie dance" segments from 2005.
Yeah! I have to say that one drive me crazy.

I also hate that "I eat the colors of the Rainbow" To quote Cosmo of Fairly OddParents, "Not a single manly word in that sentence!" The animation for it is good though...
This also drives me crazy.

ISNorden

Reaction score
The "topic song" that Elmo sings to the tune of "Jingle Bells", at the end of every EW installment. (I've parodied the lyrics as "Same old word, same old word, same old same old word..." or "Topic here, topic here, insert topic here..." whenever I hear that song on TV.)