**Spoiler info** If you want to know the secret collector's club item...

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Big Don

Yeah, the LJN MOCs have taken over here. I have been forbidden to buy anymore though by the lady friend. She says it's too close to Christmas. I'm working on a website of my collection. I'll let you know when it's up.

I'm also forbidden to shop for a Dr. Teeth exclusive online as well. Might be the best Christmas ever!

jf

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
You gotta realize, you get a lot more stuff other than 1 figure, and 1 possible suprise figure though! 30 bucks is worth the priveledge alone of getting to buy the convention exclusive figures.

Dont have the list with me, and havent got my kit yet, but theres a lot of other cool schwag that comes with the kit as well

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yup, one of the factory workers must have stepped on the special hole boring Beetle. *Sigh*
The boring Beetle?
I know one of them was the cute one, but I'm not sure which one was the boring one. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Ringo...

Joggy

Reaction score
YAY! I have TWO Beakers!

My Invisible Beaker might NOT be the rare one, but my Vanishing Cream Beaker is... one of his socks ISN'T STRIPY!
:eek:

OMG! Now I'm one of the mightiest Palisades collectors in the world!!! :big_grin:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Silly me, I tried to bid on ebay for an invisable beaker, and all was good until the price shoot up. Crazy bidding folk are out there. I stopped bidding when the price was higher than the amount to join the club. My advice is, to join the club, get the beaker, and the option to buy other exclusives. That is what I have decided to do. It saves time and frustration. Althought I wonder if any comic shops will have the odd one for sale? Might look into that too.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried that too. I wanted to have an invisible beaker, so I joined the club for $30 instead of paying $50-$80 on Ebay. for that kind of money I will buy one of the Dr. Teeth remakes. Maybe. For Christmas.

But now I'm a member, checking my mailbox 20 times a day for my slip that says I have a package at the front desk.

Woo hoo!

Jeremy