**Spoiler info** If you want to know the secret collector's club item...

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
Mine also has Vents and Rounded Staples. I really don't care whether or not it has staples or vents I'm just happy to have him!! :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
So I go over to her pad later and we have dinner and I say, "Well where's MY invisible Beaker?"

Hmmm...I have heard of some wacky come on lines in my day, but that is certainly the most original!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
My Invisable Beaker has something black in his foot.

Luke

Reaction score
Yup, one of the factory workers must have stepped on the special hole boring Beetle. *Sigh*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I doubt that anyone will care right now, but one has to consider 20 years from now. Vintage collectors tend to look for the rarest items, and if there is a distinct difference between the first 350, and the second 500 produced, they'll care. Even more importantly, if there isn't a clear difference - that some of the second 500 are punched and some aren't and so some are indistinguishable from the party figures - they should be aware that someone selling an item on ebay as being from the first 350 could very well be lying.
They'll care?...hmm, well my Invisable Beaker does have hole's in the bag...Whooo! i have the rare one! yaaaay!...yeah,well, i really don't care, why in fact anyone who has a hole-less bag could punch their OWN holes in the bag and sell it on e-bay 20 year's from now and rip someone off, but in my eye's if you were to buy one of those for just "the hole's in the bag" your ripping your self off....sheesh,

Jackie

Reaction score
So is a Non-Goo Muppet Labs worth more than the Goo ones?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I have everything but the Exclusive Dr. Teeth. It's very frustrating! LOL
I have a Dr. Teeth exclusive!

**evil laughter**

:big_grin:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

I have a Dr. Teeth exclusive!

**evil laughter**

Well then I have it too because we're like Bert and Ernie only we're both Ernie....right? LOL!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Well then I have it too because we're like Bert and Ernie only we're both Ernie....right? LOL!!!
LOL! Yes. Plus you're also my "sister"...