Special Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I can't seem to stop eating red potatoes baked in the microwave with butter and salt. They are so tasty.

Those are so good ymmmmymmm one of my faverate snacks i am so glad that you are liking them and you are doing the butter and salt thing my faverite way to eat and heated :excited::excited:

i hope your morning sickness is geting better , been praying for you and thinking of you

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm officially in my 10th week of pregnancy now. Yay, me! The nausea has gone down considerably, but I'm still occasionally swilling down ginger ale to help with it.

I'm still eating red potatoes, and drinking my V8 juice every morning. It's something at least. I've always been taking my prenatal so I'm still quite healthy I guess. My weight is going good, not too much but just enough. (considering I was already obese to begin with my weight gain isn't much needed yet.)

Not to be crude on here, but I certainly need some new clothes! :mad:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Congrats on having a baby! And sorry to hear about all the stuff you women have to go through. :wisdom:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm officially in my 10th week of pregnancy now. Yay, me! The nausea has gone down considerably, but I'm still occasionally swilling down ginger ale to help with it.

I'm still eating red potatoes, and drinking my V8 juice every morning. It's something at least. I've always been taking my prenatal so I'm still quite healthy I guess. My weight is going good, not too much but just enough. (considering I was already obese to begin with my weight gain isn't much needed yet.)

Not to be crude on here, but I certainly need some new clothes! :mad:
It's not crude! It's just showing that the baby is growing:wink:
So...have you thought of names yet? Oh yeah..about the red potatoes:I'll bet that once the baby can eat actual food one of his (or her) favorite food will be red potatoes! When my mom was expecting me me,she craved Italian food.(Lucky for her,my dad did deliveries for an Italian restaurant.) But ANYWAY to this day I love Italian food!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah..about the red potatoes:I'll bet that once the baby can eat actual food one of his (or her) favorite food will be red potatoes! When my mom was expecting me me,she craved Italian food.(Lucky for her,my dad did deliveries for an Italian restaurant.) But ANYWAY to this day I love Italian food!
I dunno... BOTH of my parents love Mexican food, yet I'm not entirely crazy about it... heck, often times I can't even really tolerate it... my stomach don't like spicy cuisine, lol.

On the other hand, I too am rather fond of Italian food, yet neither of my parents are really crazy about it.

Rose

Reaction score
Congrats on your little bundle of joy. I'm really happy for you and your husband. I wouldn't worry too much about the baby being healthy. Most likely she or he will be. I had the morning sickness for the first 3 months of my pregnancy then they seemed to dissappear. I didn't take any meds for the sickness just when I felt ickie I just didn't eat a lot in one sitting or I just snacked on light things. As long as I was getting something into my body the baby was going to be ok. Babies have a habit of being ok even when the mother feels lousy.
Just rest and take care of yourself and try not to make yourself too tired. I sleep a lot with this one. With Leeanna I didn't do much sleeping for some reason. And you being high risk just means they will be taking better care of you. If the vitimans give you greif just cut the pill in half and take half with food and take the other like an hour or so later when you feel like having a small meal or snack and make sure you drink plenty of water all this seems to help with the sickness.
As for the cravings I seem to crave more milk products than I did with Leeanna with her I craved processed meats and berries. lol Mu nutrititionest is always telling me off for that not supposed to eat that but the diet she has me on makes me feel liek I'm a diabetic.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this, but...I'm actually eating ice cream with pickles. I'm almost ashamed to say it, it's so.....stereotypical of a pregnant woman to eat ice cream with pickles!

But it's so tasty to me right now. The creaminess and sweetness of the ice cream juxtaposed with the crunch and saltiness of the pickles. It's so wonderful....

Robert had picked me up some Breyer's CarbSmart vanilla ice cream, then when he came home (which was about 20 minutes ago), I took some of the ice cream and finely chopped up some kosher dill pickles and then dried them off, and I mixed them into the slightly softened ice cream.

....yum-my.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow Sara, that's awesome! Congradulations!
:excited: As for the pickles and icecream, I almost did that a couple of weeks ago, and I'm not even pregnant!
:zany: Best of luck to you, Rob and the baby!
:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Isn't it creepy, whenever you say you're pregnant anywhere on the internet, suddenly EVERYONE knows you are pregnant.

Even the google ads. It's creepy honestly. Everything I've seen is one or another type of ad targeted towards pregnant moms-to-be. "New Moms! Get your 10,000!" or "I was happy I was ready for the baby with my free stuff!" (with link to some website for mega-baby-spam) And so on and so forth.

Really shows you just how in tune the internet in general is watching what you type, huh? Something to think about I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.