Special Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Rupert

Reaction score
Congrats!

My wife and I are expecting a few weeks before you 12/7.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome! Congratulations to you both. Trust all goes well with the pregnancy and that Mommy, Daddy and little one will all be happy and well. God bless. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm so very thrilled for you Sara. :excited:

I pray things go well for the birth. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
This is awesome news. :excited:

I'm so excited for you, Sara! <3 *hugs* I wish you all the best- keep us updated! :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, I'm 7 weeks along now. I feel like I'm living on just bread products, cinnabon bars, lemon ice, potatoes, and ginger ale. I'm occasionally having broiled chicken, mozzarella cheese, and apples. I can't seem to eat veggies. I am drinking V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana every morning with whatever I seem to eat for breakfast.

I'm hoping that it'll be easier to eat healthily. I'm also making sure to take my pre-natal multi-vitamin every morning.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
My mom had a weird craving for apple juice during her pregnancy with me. Apple juice is one of my favorite fruit juices, LOL.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well, I'm 7 weeks along now. I feel like I'm living on just bread products, cinnabon bars, lemon ice, potatoes, and ginger ale. I'm occasionally having broiled chicken, mozzarella cheese, and apples. I can't seem to eat veggies. I am drinking V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana every morning with whatever I seem to eat for breakfast.

I'm hoping that it'll be easier to eat healthily. I'm also making sure to take my pre-natal multi-vitamin every morning.
Those sound like pretty good things to live on to me LOL , i will pray though that you can be able to eat a little more healthfuly though that is important for all poeple , i am so happy for you and your husband having a little bundle of Joy .

:smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I told you on facebook already but Ill say it again all muppety and stuff

CONGRATULATIONS!:excited:

:smile:YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I can't seem to stop eating red potatoes baked in the microwave with butter and salt. They are so tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.