Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: There's an incredibly hilarious fic at fanfiction.net titled Don't Spam the Warners. Each chapter features the Warner siblings from Animaniacs reading through and making fun of a spammish ad in the style of MST3K.
Chapter 6 involves a miracle diet from the still living Hunza peoples of over 2000 years ago first discovered by the Egyptians 5000 years ago...
:batty: Along vith the Millennium Items...
Hush.

At one point the spam states that the current discoverer, Lans Svenson of Sweden was left with lots of questions.
One of them, I think someone here will recognize, was "why can't glitches leave their game?"

Good LOL fun.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I used to MiST things using the Space Ghost/Cartoon Planet crew. One of my favorite MiSTings was a Pitzel rant, "More Mickeygate!". Pitzel used to spam Disney boards with his claims that the evil mouse had stolen one of his ideas and was now suppressing him from the internet. He was trying to get the whole world to join in his outrage. Amazingly, it didn't happen.

MiSTing spam like that is fun. The stuff we get here is nowhere near as entertaining.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The only other good MiSTing fics I've read were ones involving the MST cast with Carmen Sandiego riffing episodes of her animated series.

And on the subject of fun with spam... This year's Scripts National Spelling Bee ended in a tie with co-champions... Because they "supposedly" ran out of words. Really? You mean to tell me with all the words you give kids these days that sound like made-up words you reached the end of the internet with no more to have them spell? Well, here, lemme help you out since you need more made-up words. Just take the on average of fifteen to twenty spambots that show up in the "Members Online" section at the bottom of the forum's main page. Have the kiddies try to spell any single one of them, I dare you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, the spam in question has been dealt with. Since nathanielob18 is a duplicate of opaljh60, I ask that if this user posts any more spam you report their actions to the forum administrator so he can be properly banned from our community.