Something I found interesting on IMDB.com

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
radionate Id like to read that artical.
I will search for it. I know that somewhere, at some point, I read that. I used to keep most articles like that, especially around Jim's death. Of course, everyone knows how the press can mishandle details, but I will begin to search for that write up.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
See, I too had read somewhere that Scooter had been retired after Richard's death, and the same with Rowlf. I have mixed emotions about it. They both were such fabulous characters, that retiring them would seem right, but it also is a shame to loose such good "friends" in the muppet world.
I haven't read that about rowlf but I can remember reading something about scooter that he will never talk again and that the reason for this sould be seen as a tribute to Richard.
But Scooter spoke in MFS. So maybe it's just rumors.......

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I think that Rowlf was announced as being retired, but they reneged on it recently in small ways, like his one-word cameo in the Garth Brooks episode and his triumphant return in the live TMS at the Hollywood Palace (which brought forth a non-stop chorus of "Keep doing Rowlf!" from fans to Bill Baretta.) In other words, the info was at one point true but now has become obviously outdated.

They still list John Cleese as playing R in the next James Bond film despite the official site and every other news site now being on the ball with him officially being the new Q. Really burns my biscuits. I shall submit the info to them ONCE AGAIN!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole