Some Sad Times

Xerus

Reaction score
You and your family will be in my prayers as well.

In the Name of Jesus, AMEN!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You get hugs. A loss is always hard to cope with, and I send my best wishes out to you and your family. I hope that you will be able to have a good holiday.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. It's so good to have so much support, and I appreciate all of it. It's been so hard, but I'm starting to do a little better at focusing on the positive. I tend to be an optimist, so I'm trying my best. It helps to have so many great people like you guys thinking of me.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Dearest Andy, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. :sympathy: I am extremely close to my brother as well and don't know what I would do in your situation. No doubt this will be a very bittersweet Christmas for your family. I hope you can latch onto enough of that sweetness to pull you through; I'm sure your brother would want you to be happy, as difficult as that may be right now. I'm sending a hundred hugs your way and profound wishes for comfort and even joy this Christmas. Hang in there.
Erin

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
we are here for you just rember the good things and always know that he is there for you just look to to the sky and he will help you

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh my gosh... that's so horrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you man.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Thanks again, everyone. We're heading out the door to drive to NJ in just a couple of hours to see my family. It'll be tough, but also good. It's helps to have so many people sending me hugs and warm wishes--I appreciate all of them!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Andy,

Good luck with your situation and my thoughts and prayers are with you.