Some Sad Times

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a few weeks--something very sad happened in my family just after Thanksgiving. My dad and my brother were in a car accident, and my brother died. It's been really tough on all of us, because we were all very close. Lander (my brother) was one of my best friends in the world, and it's going to be very hard to figure out how to live without him.

Anyway, I've been reading posts, but I've been so sad and so busy with catching up with the end of my semester that I haven't felt much like posting. I'm beginning to think that if I don't post a message about this I'll never feel like getting on and talking about happier things, so I'm going to try to get back into posting a little now that my semester is over and I have a little more time. I hope you are all doing well, and that your holidays have been (and will continue to be) wonderful!

Andy

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh god, that's aweful! I'mMy thaughts will certainly be with you and your family! I'm glad you finally found the strength to tell us, and hope it does indeed make you feel better. Just take your time, and don't rush in to anything here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been wondering why I haven't seen you around lately, Andy. I'm so sorry to hear that, but I sort of know what it's like...my papaw was in a car accident, and after the accident, he started coming down with alzheimers, was put in a nursing home, and finally, just died earlier this year. The really sad irony about it too, the day he died was the day some call "April Fools Day".:cry:
There's not much I can say to make you feel better, but please hang in there!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh Andy!
I'm sorry about your brother dying.:sympathy: It really hurts when someone you love very much dies.My sympathy goes out to you*HUGS*
Kathy

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about this tremendous loss for your family! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep checking in and let us know how you're doing.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Take one day at a time Andy.You and your family are in my prayers.:sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's really horrible news! I'm so sorry to hear that. You're a great pal and I pray that all will be okay soon.