Slackbot draws stuff

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So much good stuff in these sketches! Firstly, thanks for drawing Rowlf! Poor guy needs to stay away from skateboards! Studebakers are closer to his speed.

Sam looks absolutely disgusted that those two "weirdos" happen to have the same name as him, not to mention that they have all worked for the same person.

I wouldn't want to mess around with that punk fraggle in a dark cave. Looks up to no good! Better alert the Eminent Council of Sages.

Wembley looks like such a happy papa there with baby Jan. I'd imagine that Wembley's nose is a major point of interest for growing babies.

Thanks for sharing!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Heh, I meant Sam the Eagle but the Three Sams is very amusing. :smile:

I love all these sketches, I can't seem to pick a favourite. Thog and Sweetums, Mokey and Wembley, Rowlf on his skateboard and aww Baby Janken! :3

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys!

I may do more punk Fraggle drawings. There's potential there. Hee hee.

The original Sam looks like Wallace of "Wallace and Gromit" to me. Hence the tie and sweater-vest. Which would be much more apparent if this was in color...

The pic of Mokey and Wembley is based on the fic "Snack," posted in my Text Sketchbook thread. Wembley's nose often poses logistics problems. When characters are very close and intimate they are supposed to face each other, but Wembley has that huge honker. I have to turn his head to the side to fit 'em together. I have the same problem with Janken.

Actually, Wembley may be posing with any of the Fraggle Five's children. I deliberately drew and shaded it vaguely. However, it is a logical assumption to make, As Wembley was so happy to be a papa years before he found out that he's Jan's daddy.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I like how Wembley looks like he has absolutely no idea what's going on, except that he better hold on for dear life. Thanks for sharing!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Wembley's all "Huh?" But Gobo's going, which means that Wembley's going too! As for Boober, I was thinking of a mother cat picking up a kitten by its scruff. That's why he has his legs tucked up like that.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Awesome! I love you drawings, Slackbot, especially the Fraggle Rock & Sams drawing!

Slackbot

Reaction score

Cantus' Script: Um...I drew this after editing a chapter of The Minstrel's Path. It was in a flaky, punchy mood, and in suchlike circumstances I tend to draw odd things. So... Cantus, in between takes, reads his script. Gave 'im glasses 'cause I always imagined he was farsighted. He never seems to look at anything in particular, even people's faces.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Ha! I don't whether or not I like his slippers or his mug better. I can't tell if he's sort of straining to read the script or he's not sure what he thinks of the script. For your sake I hope it's the first one.