Should The RHLC! be moved?

Should the RHLC be moved?

• Movin' Right Along, to the Henson People section.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • You Cannot Leave the Magic of the Friends & Family section.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I vote to move because I think I have to agree that if it be stickied it should rightfully belong in Henson People in honour of Richard's memory.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I vote to move because I think I have to agree that if it be stickied it should rightfully belong in Henson People in honour of Richard's memory.
that how I feel. Have to take honoring Richard's memory into consideration here, heh!

Nick22

Reaction score
i've never posted in that thread, so i dont rully have a say, but i an going to find it right now :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, we've got until June 1st to decide, and based on the so-far poll results, I'd say we're moving!

We'll wait until the official cut off date of course.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, obviously anything can happen between now and June 1, but judging from the poll it looks as if we'll be making the jump. Might as well break out the boxes...has anyone seen the packing tape? :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Think Nora had it last, chording off the Philosophy section from another salamander attack.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would say, stay in the Friends and Family section. If only because that is what makes you a bit different to the other Fanclubs. A little like the Moppets were the only game thread not in the Games section. But it's not my club, is up to you folks!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would say, stay in the Friends and Family section. If only because that is what makes you a bit different to the other Fanclubs. A little like the Moppets were the only game thread not in the Games section. But it's not my club, is up to you folks!
Swaehb!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I would say, stay in the Friends and Family section. If only because that is what makes you a bit different to the other Fanclubs. A little like the Moppets were the only game thread not in the Games section.
I do agree. :wink:

Like I said, I won't boycott or anything, but I'll stand by my opinion. :smile:

I guess I'll sort of be like Floyd in the Robin Hood episode where he can't help Scooter move the scenery out of principal, hehe. But he and 'Scoots' are still very tight. :sing: