Should The RHLC! be moved?

Should the RHLC be moved?

• Movin' Right Along, to the Henson People section.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • You Cannot Leave the Magic of the Friends & Family section.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, there comes a day when better things are on the horizon people. And these are some of those days.

We as a club, might be stickied. I may be jumping the gun here, and I'm terribly sorry if I am; but to be stickied...we have to move.

It's like getting a better job, but you have to re-locate. We'd be moving the club from "Friends and Family" to "Henson People".

Should we move people? Members of the club have already seen this post within the club itself, this is for everyone however.

Please vote A for moving to "Henson People" away from "Friends and Family" or B for staying where we are currently.

Many thanks in advance to everyone who participates in this worthy thread.

:wink::flirt::eek: The RHLC! -- Keeping Richard's Memory Alive since May 21, 2005

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Call me a sentimental old fluff, but I still like the thread in the Family & Friends forum. I guess it just makes us seem different and unusual like the Muppets, hehe. :wink: So I guess I vote for B.

However, if it did end up moving, that's fine. No boycotting the thread or anything. I can understand why being a sticky is exciting. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Call me a sentimental old fluff, but I still like the thread in the Family & Friends forum, hehe. I guess it just makes us seem different and unusual like the Muppets. :wink:
While I agree with you about being seeming different and unusual, and I understand and respect your feelings about us remaining where we are, Heralde, I do think that it makes sense that we should move if we want to get sticked.

So I am going to have to vote A. It would be an honor to be promoted!

But if we don't, I think we doing fine where we are.:big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think we should first of all all get an "A" for diplomacy thus far, hehe. Impressive at how we're all seeing the different perspectives on the issue. Very Fraggle Rock. :excited:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Certainly, elevating the thread to sticky status has its merits - no more getting moved down to the bottom of the page!

On one hand, since the RHLC is a Muppet performer fan club, it is logical that it would belong in Henson People. On the other hand, it's also a gathering place for us to come and chat, so it also has a place in Friends and Family.

As long as people are able to find us, I'm okay with either location. Let's just see what the mods say, before we start packing the boxes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think we should first of all all get an "A" for diplomacy thus far, hehe. Impressive at how we're all seeing the different perspectives on the issue. Very Fraggle Rock. :excited:
Hehe! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
I think it should still be in the F&F section, simply because as a member of the RHLC I know personally that it's like a little forum family in a way, because although it's a thread devoted to our beloved muppeteer Richard Hunt there's also just a lot of 'friends and family' discussions.
BUT, however, if it does move to 'Henson People', that's totally fine by me. Not gonna lose sleep. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Poll: Should the RHLC be moved?

Okay, here we go, sorta... Scooter, help me out a second.
Scooter: Sure thing boss.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, did it work?
Scooter: Looks like it boss.
:smile:: Oh good. Thanks for bearing with us folks.
:embarrassed:: Did somebody say "bear-ing"?
Fozzie...
:embarrassed:: Aaaaaaaaah! *Leaves.

Anyway, there's now a poll attached to this so you can vote. The cut-off date is June 1, 2009, make your voices heard.