Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre

muppet baby

Reaction score
Fairytale Theater is now mine, yaaay! I got it the other day as a late birthday present!
:big_grin: But now, I wonder which one I have? I didn't know there was more than one release.
that is so great fraggle muppet ! i am so happy for u .

What does the packaging look like ? i can tell u what release that u have if u can tell me what the pactage looks like .

:smile: u probably have the new release the seconnd one that has just came out late last year and is surpose to be out for ever .

the other releases where temperay .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Incidentally Michelle did you know that in the original story of the Snow Queen she was evil and cast the cold spell upon Kay so Gerda had to rescue him from her?

But in Shelley Duvall's version she changed things and made the Snow Queen a heroine.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I can't say for certain, as I haven't yet opened it, and I can't see what's on the box. But I can say that it's a cardboard box, was a bit dented when I got it, (probably from shipping, and came from Towere Records online. If you say the older version was just temporary, than it's probably the newer one. Thanks!
:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I've finally begun paying off my copy Hooray:super::excited:
That is great Marty please let us know here when you get to watch them all and what you think of them please .

i am very axious to know your veiws on all the eposides . :smile: