Sesame Street needs to end

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
I don't know who agrees with me or not but sesame street is on its what 53 season? I feel like the show became to "new" if anybody else gets it. I have taken a peek to the new episodes and its all abby and her brother. Now the old characters like cookie monster, grover, big bird only appear once in a while I feel like they should just end it at something like season 55

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I don't know who agrees with me or not but sesame street is on its what 53 season? I feel like the show became to "new" if anybody else gets it. I have taken a peek to the new episodes and its all abby and her brother. Now the old characters like cookie monster, grover, big bird only appear once in a while I feel like they should just end it at something like season 55
Well Groverandgrapes, I may have insulted you twice now, but this time I fully agree.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I think even if Sesame Street were to end, it would still live on in yearly specials or talk show appearances. But, yeah, I have to agree. The show is a sad shell of what it used to be. Gone are the days of hilarious Bert & Ernie skits or Fat Blue and Grover. The 50th Anniversary special would have been a nice place to close things out, but too late now.