Sesame Street Live Guide - '80-'05...

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
I'd assume this is because the pic scans are large which causes them to take so long?:wink:

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
I happaned to be lucky enough to buy a Big Bird and the ABC's program off of ebay last night, but I noticed in the picture the cover of the program was quite different than the one I had many years ago. This one had Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster fixing Tee Hee's space ship with her inside it, and the one I use to have had Super Grover holding up Tee Hee's space ship with her inside it.

AAO

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen - my email has been down for the past week or so - then after much snow and no power - I've been able to begin sending out the pics for SSLive...Again - sorry about the wait...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll try and get these up and ready to read. Sorry for the wait but with all the stuff thats been happening and all I couldn't get to it. I promise when I get my next day off I'll start on both of them.

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Yep sir that is Tee Hee right there. Nice full body pic of her with Big Bird and Super Grover, the program I got from ebay has a different cover and was from a 1991 tour.

Now I would really like to see a picture of the Yellow Queen, who I have never seen a picture of.

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
I have been focusing on collecting the VEE Corperation SS LIVE programs these days, I now have the following programs:

Sesame Jamboree-1982
Big Bird & The ABCs-1987(1991 tour)
Big Bird's Sesame Street Story-1988
Silly Dancing-1989(1990 tour)
Let's Play School-1990

Needed:
Missing Bird Mystery(1980 version)
Big Bird's Super Spectacular Totelly Amature Show
Around the World
Save Our Street
Big Bird Goes Hollywood
Sleeping Birdie
Where's the Birdie
When I Grow Up

Also could someone tell me who stars in the following shows:
Big Bird Goes Hollywood
Sleeping Birdie(I've been told Mumford was in this show)

zns

Reaction score
I would like to find the programs from these shows:

- The Case of the Missing Rara Avis
- Big Bird's Super Spectacular Totally Amateur Show
- Sesame Jamboree
- Let's Play School
- Sleeping Birdie

If anyone knows where I might be able to find these, please let me know. Thanks :smile: .

zns

Reaction score
Anybody? Nobody? Sniff:cry: :frown: :sympathy: . If anyone has all of these, along with the Muppet Show on Tour programs, please let me know.