Sesame Street Live Guide - '80-'05...

AAO

Reaction score
Sure! I've got some i can email you! PM me your email address and I'll be more than happy to email you...

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Well your box says it's full, just let me know when you make space in your private message box so I can send you the PM.

AAO

Reaction score
Okay...I cleaned out the ol' inbox...LOL! so send away my friend...lol

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
How about a character guide for each show:

Here it is, if my memory serves correctly:

Case Of The Missing Bird 1980 featured:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, AM Postman, AM Baker, AM Teacher, AM Grocer, AM Old lady, AM Carpenter, AM Fireman, AM Painter, AM Doctor, Cheif Farquar, PT Barnswallow, The Constables, and The Seedy Birds.

Big Bird's Totelly Super Spectacular Amature Show 1981 featured:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Herry Monster, Two-Headed Monster, Frazzle, Gladys The Cow, Fred The Wonderhorse, Simon The Soundman, Stuie Monster, Turquoise Monster, Pink Monster, Teenager, and Granny.

Sesame Jamboree 1982 featured:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Forgetful Jones, Clementine, Herry Monster, Simon The Soundman, Granny, and the Blue Fur Mountain Band.

Around The World in 1983 featured:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Herry Monster, Forgetful Jones, Guy Smiley, Starr Filter, Granny, Pink Monster and The Seedy Birds.

Save Our Street 1985 had:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Snuffy, Guy Smiley, The Honkers, Granny, Teenager, Pink Monster, Mr. Meanie and his Meanie Birds.

Big Bird Goes Hollywood in 1986:
(???)

Big Bird's ABCs Had:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Tee Hee, Guy Smiley, Telly Monster, Elmo, Gina, Tina, AM Postman, AM Doctor, AM Painter, AM Handyman, and AM Farmer.

Big Bird's Sesame Street Story in 1988:
(???)

Silly Dancing in 1989:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Telly, Elmo, Barkley, Grungetta, The Honkers, Dotty, Pop, Tina, Mr. Wind, The Constables, and The Seedy Birds.

Sleeping Birdie in 1990:
(???) Tee Hee was in the show.

Let's Play School in 1991(?):
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Elmo, Barkley, Grungetta, Betty Lou, Honkers, AM Student Boy, and AM Student Girl.

Where's The Birdie? 1992:
(???)what's this show about anyway?

When I Grow Up in 1993:
Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar The Grouch, Prairie Dawn, The Count, Elmo, Rosita, Telly, Grungetta, Honkers, Betty Lou, Roxy Marie, and AM Student Girl.

Than today's shows have you know who and such.

Also who were the following characters:
Mr. Wind?
Starr Filter?
Dotty?
Pop?
Tina?

AAO

Reaction score
I can tell you so much about the one's I DID go see....out of the one's from 1988-1997 I know about...I also know about later ones on account of research and taking school's to watch. I'll fix everything for ya! Just give me time ... work and college is rough at the moment...but shortly, it will be fixed
Prmoise

AAO

Reaction score
Well, I will fix everything a little later...work and college is a little rough at the moment...so I'll fix it later - PROMISE! And if anyone konws what the show "Where's the Birdie" about fill us in...I never heard of it until I got that list of show's off the Vee Corporation website ...