1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by StarrFilter, Apr 22, 2012.

1. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

Haha. Yeah, I just saw that :) Was it you who asked that question?? :wisdom:
  2. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Lol no it wasn't me. :fanatic:
  3. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

I love that this show is gonna have mini stages. They haven't had those since 98-99 WIGU :laugh:
    SSLFan likes this.
  4. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

So will the walkway be returning as well?
  5. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

Unfortunately no ramp and maxi stage, just the two mini stages
  6. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Oh okay. Well, at least they're bringing some of the old stuff back. If Grundgetta had a speaking role in this show, that would just complete the pure awsome-ness! :p

Edit...and maybe Snuffy, but that's far from happening, lol.
  7. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

For me, I want Prairie Dawn to speak again, but that won't happen :(

BUT... I forgot to mention, There's gonna be Roller Skating in this Show!!!! :p
    VERY classic SSL!
    SSLFan likes this.
  8. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

That's...just...AWSOME! :super:

And yeah, if poor Zoe keeps getting demoted to u/s roles, Prairie is unfortunately definately done for.
  9. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Now that classic old school, for a Sesame Street Live show. :insatiable:
  10. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

Did you guys see the pics on the SSL Facebook page? The show looks cute!!! Looks like Zoe is featured in a LOT of scenes. I think she actually has a speaking role. Yay!!! :) But, Telly and Count? I'm not so sure yet... :-/
  11. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Yes, it looks great! Like the set design it amazes me how VEE continues to come up with different variations of the SS set after all these years. The show looks interesting - I see they've bought back the dancing...eh, singing sheep again, Lol. And yeah, hopefully Zoe does speak. Remember how she was featured in that promotional photo of 123 Imagine but was still an u/s?
    [​IMG]
    I'm excited to see what Hoots and Murray do in this show!
  12. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

13. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

14. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

They just posted another pic! Prairie is the small understudy!!! :flirt:
    SSLFan likes this.
  15. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hmmm...no Honkers? Who's tall and medium u/s then? Hope not Telly. And Lol at these random sheep.
  16. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

Sometimes when characters split tracks (e.g. Cookie/Telly, Count/Bert) they'll put the understudies in the other character just for photo purposes, but I wouldn't be surprised if Count and Telly were the medium and tall u/s :-/
  17. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

You know what I'd love to see in this show? Big Bird come off-stage for once.
  18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I know the show is based off of the "Music Magic" ep., but it looks more like the whole "Elmo's Music Magic" DVD. Cookie sings a song that was made for the DVD and Hoot's song looks like it'll be "It Feels Good When You Sing a Song," which was on said DVD.
  19. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

It'll never happen. He's too tall. It's unsafe for him to go up and down stairs.
  20. catherine

catherine Active Member

aww looks like it was good fun. are there any shows going to be in the uk?