1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Character Voice Comparisons

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Canadian Fan, Jan 7, 2011.

1. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Ah yes! That's one, one Jerry, ah, ah,ah!

(Thunder rolls and lightning in background)

You're so right, FrackleFan! I really grew up with the Count and I really adore his personally that Jerry created. I used to laugh when he just wouldn't stop counting. But, he is the Count, because he loves to Count.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. Don't forget the voice comparison for the Two-Headed Monster. They were originally performed by Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt (1970's-1992) and then it was Jerry Nelson and David Rudman (1992-2001) and now Joseph Mazarrio and David Rudman (2001-present) I loved the Two-Headed Monster.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  3. AquaGGR

AquaGGR Active Member

I think the Count's and Elmo's Voice Comparisons need to be updated, because of Matt Vogel and Ryan Dillon taking over The Count and Elmo, respectively.
  4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I agree with that.
  5. Yup, Matt Vogel is doing Count Von Count right now:
    muppetfan24/7 likes this.