Sesame Street Adult-Sized Costumes

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think the Muppet Show ones look much better... even though some of them were quite off.

Honestly, though.... what's up with the Oscar? A Halloween Hood? That's for little kids so they can see where they're going when they trick or treat. it looks TERRIBLE on an adult.

The Ernie and Bert are alright... though they look vaguely creepy.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
OMG! I have been waiting for these for years! They look way better than I could have ever hoped for. I have to play drums on Halloween night (after Muppets on Halloween 4 videos of course) and I know what I'll be wearing, ha! Thanks guys.

Lex87

Reaction score
I have seen the Bert and Ernie adult costumes online. I wish there were more characters (don't get me wrong I love Bert and Ernie!) Could you imagine a Dr. Teeth costume? Maybe I'll do a homemade version this year.

Lex87

Reaction score
The Oscar the Grouch on is kind of tempting as he is my favorite Sesame Street character...... well .... him and Grover.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love that Oscar costume (sorry Tooth!). I think it looks really cool, despite the fact it has "Scram" written in cheesy writing across the front (Why!). I'd buy it!