Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I almost missed your Clones review! I weighed in over there, but I still enjoyed the film. I felt the treatment of Yoda was okay for the most part, but some close-ups and walking sequences seemed to fluid. The fight scene kicked butt!

I may see the Power Puff girls, I just don't know. I don't have Cartoon Network so I've only seen a couple shows. Very cute, but the voices could be grating for 90 minutes. Heck, I'll probably see it anyway. I'm right by a theater. Cool concept.

I'm looking forward to the Gonzo bust too. To tell you the truth, I wish they'd waited to release Bunsen and Beaker as they aren't really my faves and I'm going through overload with the figures and all. I hope Gonzo's nose doesn't appear as blue as in the prototype. I mentioned this and the absence of Floyd in an email to Sideshow and they wrote me back (slightly irritated it seemed) that these were prototypes. No word on Floyd though. Cool product, but not everybody can be as nice as Palisades. :smile:

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Glad you caught the review.

I guess you almost missed it cuz I haven't been too active here lately.

First, I lost my DSL for a while, and now I'm caught up with trying to make the CROWE newsletter bigger. I print 700 copies, and hardly nobody advertises in it BECAUSE it's so small, so I'm trying to figure out all the legal junk and how to float the first issue at 7000 copies. It's eating up so much time.

Again, just for y'all on this thread...I liked the new Star Wars film (oops-no film in it), but I wanted more.

On the toy thing, I only wish that we coulda had some small, less prohibitively-priced Dark Crystal stuff, like these great new Muppet toys.

Meepin' the faith....always:wink:

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
I received my series 1 figures from NewForce.com today. Can't wait to get home to open them! They look incredible!

bw0000

Reaction score
Tux Kermit

Amazon shipped out Tux Kermits TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Europe?

Hello...

This is my very first post here... Since I'm new at this Message Board, I don't know if this has been asked but I live in Portugal and honestly I don't have enough money to buy the Figures through the Internet because that would mean I would have to buy them all by myself...

But if they were sold in Portugal in Toys'R Us or something like that my family could buy them for me...

My question is: does anyone know if they are coming here or are the Figures an exclusive to United Sates?

Thank you...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I picked up my case of figures from my comic distributor today. I found something interesting. The case has some printing on the side of it. Apparently Diamond Comics ordered 417 cases of Muppet Show figures from Palisades, as the cases are hand numbered but the 417 part is printed on (1 of 417, 2 of 417, etc....). Seems like a very small number of cases ordered by Diamond, considering there are what 3,000 comic shops in North America or something like that. :frown:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Actually Diamond comics has several distribution centers. The number on the case is probably what came to the one that services your local comic shop.

Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
Hello...

This is my very first post here... Since I'm new at this Message Board, I don't know if this has been asked but I live in Portuga
Wow Portugal. Makes me wonder who is the furthes away member. This might be best answered in the 'Ask Ken' thread. If you can use ebay, I see several sets listed for 30-35 dollars. You should ask your local comic shop or toy store if they can get them.

Good luck.... and welcome!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
We do not have a Portugese distributor unfortunately.

Diamond did only order 417 or so cases.

Playset should be hitting stores this week I think. Next week at the LATEST.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So when the Heck are the playsets supposed to shelve? I just want to know about this one, because I have so much info crammed into my head (most of it wrong, or changing) about the next waves. It's confusing the heck out of me! I feel like, I feel like Wembley!