Season 37 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And from Episode 4121: Monsters and Their Dolls.
Carmen, Zoe's Doll.
Lila, Zoe's Doll.
Mimi and Rocco were there too, as well as a fourth doll I didn't understand her name too well though.
The Dastardly Dinosaur.

Will post again tomorrow after getting whatever new characters pop up in the new episodes this week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
From Episode 4122: Praire Dawn's Healthy Food Pageant.

In the sketch with the Count and these two kids on the tire swing...
Michael.
Itzania (is this the girl's name)?

Elmo's World: Skin.
The Even Animals Have Skin Book.
The Puppy.
The Kitten.
The Bird.
The Snake.
The Chameleon.
Should all of these be added?

Also, from Elmo's World: Cats, should "The Little Cat" that appeared with Mr. Tiger as the guest speaker be added?
Thanks, hope to hear from my trusted sources soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some more from...

Episode 4123: Lemonade Machine.
Female human customer at Hooper's Store at the beginning of the episode, who was this? One of the Muppeteers?
AM customer who asked Miles for a glass of lemonade, sounded like Joey Mazzarino, was his name "Pete"? Not sure.
Marissa the Mouse, seen in Baby Bear's machine invention.
The Pancake Lover, who came running out of Hooper's Store to get Miles at the end of the street story.
Should it be listed as "The Pancake Lovers Club Member"? Or just "The Pancake Lover"?

From Specials of the Day (parody of Jeopardy).
The Peanut Butter Sandwich, Broccoli, and Glass of Milk.
Was it just a peanut butter sandwich? Or did it have jelly as well?

Kesha, from the talk spot moment with Joey Monster, where they pretended to scramble some eggs. Was that the girl's name?

Jessica, from the segment with my namesake, where she banged on the drum twelve times to get the number of the day.

Trash Gordon: The dwellers of Planet Conga Line.
Should they be listed as "The Native Conga Liners"?
Or just as "The Conga Liners"?
And should it be "Conga Liners" or "Congaliners"?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted here lately... Missed out on 4124 and 4125 due to my local affiliate.

But here I am!
Episode 4126: Rocco's Birthday.
Ben, the kid who appeared in the talk spot segment.
C.J., the girl who gave Rocco a shelf for his present.
The Donkey, from Elmo's World.
The Fishes, from the E-mail in Elmo's World: Birthday.
The Pony, which Super Grover tried to get as a gift for Rocco.

Rocco's Family:
Aunt Rock.
Uncle Rock.
Gribble Rock, was that its name?
Rock the Clown.
Rock Maninov, is this the correct spelling?
Rocky.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry it's taken me this long to post...

Episode 4126: Rocco's Birthday.
Was the small rock from Rocco's family named "Gribble Rock"? Or was its name "Little Rock"?

Episode 4127: Grouch Dogs.
Mr. Blecchstein, voiced by Marty with a good Eastern European accent.
Mrs. Doogooder, appeared towards the end of the street story.
Itchy, Grungetta's Rottendoodle.
Cranky, Oscar's Rottendoodle.

The two monsters from the Spanish song sung by Luis about introducing yourselves: the male monster was Enzo, but what was the girl monster's name?

From the song "I Heard A Dog Bark!"
The Dog, Cat, Horse, Lion, and Mouse.
Should all of these be added?

Elmo's World: Pets.
Need help identifying the animals that showed up... And whether they should be added individually or as a group as "The Pets".

Trash Gordon: The Massively Menacing Meatball.
Was this the same from the segment at the end of Episode 4109?
And is it "Massively" or just "Massive"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Some more I'm wondering about...

Episode 4128: Zoe's Rapunzel Hairy Day.
The Hairy Godperson.
The Traffic Cop (Marty) gave Zoe a ticket for her hair holding up traffic.
Rapunzel, is this a new entry different from the other entries:
Elmo's World: Rapunzel,
Rapunzel from either the Rapunzel News Flash with Kermit or the one with Joe Barber and Prairie Dawn.
Should she be added to the list?
Princy, Rapunzel's Prince?

Pete, the kid who appeared with FilFil talking about doing push-ups for exercising.

The Squirrel Nut Zippers?
Don't rully know, it was a sketch with Mr. Johnson and Eric's Grover taking place at Birdland with Hoots introducing the band.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, have a good day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Firstly, the Rapunzel may be the same as the Elmo's World one... I didn't see. She had the same behive. She may have been purple.

Hairy God-person? Well, he's the yellow AM Guy Smiley muppet head with basic eyes (like Bert) and a Unibrow (also like Bert) and a large,bulbouse rain drop shaped red nose. He had Jimmy Neutron's EXACT same hair (that is, a brown dippidy doo style that looks like a Dairy Queen cone) and he wears a pastel Pink suit with a white shirt and pink , black polkadotted bow tie. Now, as for his wand ..imagine a curling iron with a star glued to the top.

AS for the prince, he was a green Kermit shaped head AM (diamond shaped that is) with a similar nose as the Hairy God-person. I believe he had the Muppet sleepy eyes (I can't remeber) and a golden brown page biy hair cut. He wore a crown and the obvious red prince-ly robes.

The kid was talking to the Brocolli in that segment, and the Squirrel Nut Zippers... basically an old swing group from the late 90's... the lead singer was a white woman and she was visably pregnant. There was also a Muppet Squid (It was orange and purple spotted, I believe, with fully open Muppet eyes) and a Muppet "fig" which was a purple fig with a smal cut mouth, and tiny black beady eyes... sort of like something that would be in the Swedish Chef's kitchen.

(BTW, they were singing at Mr. Johnson/Fat Blue's table, and putting said things on his head until the hat....a top hat like Scrooge McDuck would wear)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal... Rully didn't understand that song, plus I didn't hear it completely cleanly nor understand the lyrics and hence the joke.

Oh, and I forgot to ask about The Knights of Scramalot.
Is that how it would be written? "Scramalot"? "Scramelot"? "Scram-a-Lot"?
Eh, hope to have more entries from the next new episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's just Scramalot.... spelt similarly to Spamalot... no hyphens or breaks in between.

Basically they were grouches dressed like knights (or Kin-igh-its if you know what I mean). Not in Armor, of course, but those cloth robes with cloth hats. I don't know what the specific terms are ... they're like hoods. They probably had crests too, but I couldn't make them out. BTW, the Holy Grail (or the Hole-y grail... which was shown, but not mentioned, was a golden grail with trash covering it... most noticable a fish skeleton ). Basically the colors of the grouch were mostly beige... one was white-ish... the one who couldn't rhyme was reddish, I think.

And just to make sure, Mr. Pattern is the SAME puppet as Mr. Square. No alterations... he was the same puppet. Elmo was dressed similar to him near the end, complete with square glasses, square hair, and square patterned shirt.

Actually... the song kinda went...

Put a wig on...
put a fig on...
put a pig on...

put a squid on...
put a kid
(goat kid) on
put a lid on...etc

put a bat on...
put a mat on
put a hat on...

The music was loud enough to garble the lyrics, I agree. Originally I thought they said put a "sprig" on at one point.
and they were just putting stuff on his bald head... and after he put the hat on, Fat Blue said "Thank you" and the back up band picked up the welcome mat they put on his head and said, "You're WELCOME"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Drtooth.

Backup band? Eh, must be the Birdland house band.

From 4129: The Pattern Game Show.
Mr. Pattern, thanks for the info... Actually, he sounded kind of like Will Ferrell's impersonation of Harry Carey.

The only other potential entries from this episode were the kids...
Catalina or Katalina, not sure, the girl jumping rope while the Count counted her 18 jumps.
Maya was one of the other kids holding the jumprope, not sure if the other was Frank or Greg or Craig.

There were four kids when Elmo pretended playing the Guess What Happens Next patterns game show.
Cristina or Kristina, not sure, the first twisting girl.
Juwon (SP?) the first kid hopping.
Betstina (SP?) the second girl twisting.
Jazmina, the second kid hopping.

Guess all that's left is to wait and see if Tony gets here and can help with everything else... That and watch some of the repeats for some of the ones I've missed out on so far.
Thanks again, have a good day.