Sad news in the UK...

Luke

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
I don't know much about the Chaplin studio. But a studio could be a good source of income if they could get some other than their own productions, produced their.
Yeah they do make a lot of money from renting it out all the time - just you'd think doing stuff to get their own brands out there would be their first concern but i guess not.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
As for the Chaplin studio, the only thing they seem to use it for is the Henson Recording Studio, which seems to get a lot of use.

You're right, they don't really need the studio, but it must be goooood to look at.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
So who basically owns the rights to "Bambaloo"? Would it be YG-EM.TV or Henson? And, being as Australian children's show, I would imagine all the characters speaking in an Australian accent (if so that I'd gotta see :smile: )?
The characters in bambaloo all have a Australian accents but they arent too strong like some Australians, the dog probably has the most Australian accent out of all of them.

They are bringing out 2 dvds of bambaloo out here in Australia, we are just waiting for the 2nd DVD to come out in October. Bambaloo is on the tv at the moment every weekday at 9am, the same time as bear in the big blue house.

:smile: