Saban Is Pure Evil!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Buck,

Do you relly think it is likly that Sabon is buying this company out of his back pocet and the kindness of his heart? Sure I'd buy it if I was billionare but do you think maybe he will just get it out of the mess it is in with em.tv and leave it at that or start messing around with our favorite caracters.

Imagine:

Pig dumps kerm, kerm loves Janice, pig likes scooter, rawlf was a crased disalusional cyclepath who has been killing smaller dogs for years.

Beauregard

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
I don't like the whole Saban buy-out picture either, but I've never really heard too many opinions expressed about Viacom. I personally think they'd be great with the Muppets and would take a rather laissez-faire approach in handling the Muppets in the respect of productions- I mean they already kinda have their hands full with other shows- they'd probably just give JHC production money and tell them to have fun. I also think that they
could really positively manage their commercial promotion- I mean think of how many networks they have to advertise them on!