1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Rumor: Lindsay Lohan in "The Muppets" Sequel?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I only care about The Muppets just saying my two sense. :)
    kyunkyua, Beauregard and frogboy4 like this.
  2. Teheheman Well-Known Member

As far as "progress" I think right now he's kept his nose clean and has become, what some would consider, an 'A-list' actor

Also, I was trying to hint that, maybe, I could be that man...........maybe, kinda, sorta

Daniel
    heralde likes this.
  3. muppfozz Member

Lohan gets what she wants by the sound of the media and it would be awful if she had a big roll in the next movie. Miss Piggy is stronger and smarter to do any thing to end up in rehab. and if she slipped up, she would do her time and move on. :D
  4. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Hmmm I was thinking Piggy wouldn't wind up in rehab but she has been in jail. I could see Piggy in Jail with Lohan as cameo. They can even make a joke about them getting releeased because of over crowding and how they can't keep celbrities in too long or something...though I don't like the idea of a cameo that can get dated easily like that. Though a prison scene could make up for the one that got cut.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

A little off subject but...I just posted in the "Henson People" thread a video I made last year of my tribute to Jim Henson. I'd love if you guys would view it and tell me what you think. It's under "Jim Henson video" Thanks!
  6. heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the kind of thing where five years later people might be saying, "Wait, who's that again?" Lol